General Classic Range Rover

Hi , Hope you're all doing well.
I'm trying to find a classic Range Rover mod for AC but having no luck. Is there even such a mod out there. if not who can build one for me. I'm new to AC and don't know the best designer and creators of mods yet.. or the ones to avoid . any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks

I've never come across a good Range Rover mod. I think the main issue is not who can make it, but whether you're ready to spend the kind of money required. Posting a free request will result in nothing 99%+ of the time, and commissioning car mods from scratch is almost always more expensive than new players realise. People tend to back off when they realise they can buy a decent second hand car or a nice tropical vacation with the money required, understandably.

Hi , Hope you're all doing well.
I'm trying to find a classic Range Rover mod for AC but having no luck. Is there even such a mod out there. if not who can build one for me. I'm new to AC and don't know the best designer and creators of mods yet.. or the ones to avoid . any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
There's Geroda74 that mde the '67 Land Rover. I don't know if is what you are looking for, but... Is the only classic off-road car i know he's made for AC

Last edited:
There's Geroda74 that mde the '67 Land Rover. I don't know if is what you are looking for, but... Is the only classic off-road car i know he's made for AC
Thanks for that my friend. I will look him up. Cheers!
Can find a link to this Landy mod, so cant really say if I like it.
Though the images look a bit Forza4 to me. the Classic Range rover in Forza 4 is a bit of fun but now way worthy to drive on some of the awesome AC tracks .

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back