Classic Liveries 2 : McLaren MP4-20, Full Teamwear, Copy & Paste

MyTeam Classic Liveries 2 : McLaren MP4-20, Full Teamwear, Copy & Paste 1.00

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
Alkie38 submitted a new resource:

Classic Cars: McLaren MP4-20, Full Teamwear, Copy & Paste - From Season 2005

This is the car driven by Kimi Raikkonen & Jaun Pablo Montoya and was the final season in which the car was powered by Mercedes

Driver suit, helmet, race & pit crew wear included

View attachment 674874
View attachment 674875
View attachment 674876
View attachment 674877
View attachment 674878
View attachment 674880
View attachment 674881
View attachment 674882
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

Let me try again. I opened the files with EGO ERP and I'm pretty sure they were the MP4/26 files. The driver livery had the Vodafone logo as opposed to Warsteiner.
Just checked and it is the MP4/20. Not sure what happened the first time. Can't wait to get this out on track1

Glad that's sorted, and thanks for the rating, too many people on here give a bad rating when the fault actually lies with themselves :thumbsup:
Your work is superb and I likely uploaded the wrong file. I am fairly elderly after all and have been enjoying racing sims since the days of Murray Walker screaming his way through lines like "He's hit Coulthard!" and "It's Williams Number One!" thanks to Jacques Villeneuve refusing to let them use his name in the game! Cheers!
If you want to consider it, why not have a go at the 1992 Mansell/Patrese Williams? A great car and a great looking livery as well.

Your work is superb and I likely uploaded the wrong file. I am fairly elderly after all and have been enjoying racing sims since the days of Murray Walker screaming his way through lines like "He's hit Coulthard!" and "It's Williams Number One!" thanks to Jacques Villeneuve refusing to let them use his name in the game! Cheers!
If you want to consider it, why not have a go at the 1992 Mansell/Patrese Williams? A great car and a great looking livery as well.
I gotta say that I'm no spring chicken myself lol I remember the good old days too, Murray Walker "THE" voice of F1 "One light, two lights, three lights, four laps, five lights, go, go, go!"...I did the FW14 for F1 22 so I might redesign it for this year's game :thumbsup:

HI again,

Just a quick question. I'm using the Mod in My Team and it looks great but the in game sponsor, in my case Atlantic, shows up on both the driver suit and gloves. Is there any way to remove it? Thanks very much.

HI again,

Just a quick question. I'm using the Mod in My Team and it looks great but the in game sponsor, in my case Atlantic, shows up on both the driver suit and gloves. Is there any way to remove it? Thanks very much.
No probs, download and install this mod, this will remove the team badge completely:

The installation instructions are on the page

Last edited:
No probs, download and install this mod, this will remove the team badge completely:

The installation instructions are on the page
Thanks. The problem is that there is now no way to remove decals from the My Team car as there was last year so you can't remove the fake sponsors from the driver suit and gloves. I've attached a picture from the classic Lotus mod someone did and you'll see the "Atlantic" logo on the driver suit. The same thing happens with your MP4/20 mod and it spoils the aesthetic. Any ideas?

Attachments

• 20230707225646_1.jpg
    20230707225646_1.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 27
Thanks. The problem is that there is now no way to remove decals from the My Team car as there was last year so you can't remove the fake sponsors from the driver suit and gloves. I've attached a picture from the classic Lotus mod someone did and you'll see the "Atlantic" logo on the driver suit. The same thing happens with your MP4/20 mod and it spoils the aesthetic. Any ideas?
You should be able to run without their sponsors. Have you turned the car sponsors setting off also? It's in the customisation in the My Team section? If that is off then using my blank badge mod should remove anything for the crew wear...Example
02.jpg
04.jpg

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 20 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 20 19.0%