CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992 2019-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1992 for F1 2019

Here is a conversion of the 1992 MANSELL’s helmet for F1 2019...

To be honest, this is a test for me to see if i can do it easily. But it’s a long work because this year the helmet texture is divided in 3 parts (helmet, wing and visor shield) and each part has 2 versions the diffuse texture and the reflection. So i don’t think i will convert all my previous classics helmets for F1 2017 and 2018 because of a great lack of time... But perhaps some of them...

INSTALLATION:
In F1 2019 the...

Read more about this resource...

Which pictures??? the ones i used in my description of my mod??? if it's that, you don't need me because you can easily take a screenshot yourself in the game by pressing F12 for a screenshot with steam or more simple just use the photo mod of the game in a replay... I don't understant why you need someone else to do it????

Which pictures??? the ones i used in my description of my mod??? if it's that, you don't need me because you can easily take a screenshot yourself in the game by pressing F12 for a screenshot with steam or more simple just use the photo mod of the game in a replay... I don't understant why you need someone else to do it????
So, could you do all of the 1997 helmets starting from Jordan drivers?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 28 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 25 17.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 16 11.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 8 5.6%