CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992 2019-07-17

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET for F1 2019: Nigel MANSELL 1992 - Conversion of Classic Helmet Nigel MANSELL 1992 for F1 2019

Here is a conversion of the 1992 MANSELL’s helmet for F1 2019...

To be honest, this is a test for me to see if i can do it easily. But it’s a long work because this year the helmet texture is divided in 3 parts (helmet, wing and visor shield) and each part has 2 versions the diffuse texture and the reflection. So i don’t think i will convert all my previous classics helmets for F1 2017 and 2018 because of a great lack of time... But perhaps some of them...

INSTALLATION:
In F1 2019 the...

Read more about this resource...

Which pictures??? the ones i used in my description of my mod??? if it's that, you don't need me because you can easily take a screenshot yourself in the game by pressing F12 for a screenshot with steam or more simple just use the photo mod of the game in a replay... I don't understant why you need someone else to do it????

Which pictures??? the ones i used in my description of my mod??? if it's that, you don't need me because you can easily take a screenshot yourself in the game by pressing F12 for a screenshot with steam or more simple just use the photo mod of the game in a replay... I don't understant why you need someone else to do it????
So, could you do all of the 1997 helmets starting from Jordan drivers?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back