AC Classic GT @ Monza (Live Stream) - Monday 13th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Where's the livestream going to be broadcasted and is it going to be saved and uploaded to watch it later? :)

PS. Already got sweaty hands for tonights race. ;)

And if there is room for me I will drive with the Porsche. By the way the porsche has too small gas tank for 40min race. So should the race be shortened or with 1 mandatory pit stop? :O_o:

And if there is room for me I will drive with the Porsche. By the way the porsche has too small gas tank for 40min race. So should the race be shortened or with 1 mandatory pit stop? :O_o:
I check it immediately....

Update: yes you're right. The Porsche can manage only 12 laps with its fuel tank, while the race is expected to be of about 17.
I will restart the server with 150% fuel counsumption, so if I made the maths correctly, pitting will be mandatory with both cars.

Thanks @L.Karkkainen for the highlighting! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry for the late notice but I'm going to have to pull out as I've not finished with work yet :( going to try make the DTM tomorrow though.
Best of luck to you all and hope you have some good fun!

Sorry guys my pc is going crazy just spent over half a hour to get on the server now i have CPU warning 99%...
frame rate wont go over 40... :mad::mad::mad:
all was ok last night after testing...

Signing out frustrated with my pc not the event:(

I will be reporting 2 incidents later on, where should i post them?

First, i need to watch the replay again though.

Thanks everyone for participating, It was a great joy other than the wreckfests.

Thanks for having me guys. Was a pleasure to commentate. Hope I was not too much of a distraction. I struggled a little with camera keys and I also had my mic mute bound to the same key as one of the camera change keys.

Here is the YouTube broadcast to watch if you like:

I have still a lot to learn about streaming in AC mainly because I don't know the game!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.