AC Classic GT @ Monza (Live Stream) - Monday 13th of March 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I´d like to be in with the Gt40. Although a premium member, I cannot get accsess to the passwords. Why?

Edit by Bram: it has all been sorted now ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
On the subject of the stream, will there be a link posted to it here?
It will be live on two channels. The RD Twitch Channel and the RD YouTube channel (Normally I only stream to twitch so this is a first for two channels - hope it goes without a hitch).

I'll be monitoring the chat of both channels to encourage viewer interaction but above all don't take the stream too seriously. It is a club event and fun is what we are after. Hoping to get a bit of banter and chat from the drivers on team speak and also I need you guys to let me know of exciting racing you see going on so I can get it on the stream. Never be afraid to call out something you think is good :D

*edit*
I hope to be live for the start of qualy (19:45 GMT). I should be on teamspeak from about 19:30 GMT getting things set up.

Bin-dabei-logo-10.png

• Porsche
@Glaurung I like change to Ford GT40 please.
Grazie.

To all the drivers for tonight make sure you have teamspeak installed and are logged in to our teamspeak channel for this race and for future races.

Click this link if you don't know how to install teamspeak. And see the this link for the passwords.

Without using teamspeak it's impossible to communicate properly with eachother in such a large field. So even you don't wish to speak yourself be sure you can listen.

Server is up.
Let me do a quick and informal race briefing.
  1. First of all thanks to all that have signed up to this event.
  2. Join Teamspeak, it's a valuable opportunity
    • to more enjoy events like these with other gentlemen simracers
    • to discuss and share driving and setup tips
    • to banther passing a relaxing evening
  3. There will be a standing start, beware that false starts will be (automatically) penalised with a drive through.
  4. There will be no tyre blankets, so be careful in the first corners until you build up enough temperatures on your tyres.
  5. When there will be blue flags, let's make it as simple as possible: the slowest cars have to keep their racing line, while the fastest cars behind make the move. This is important particulary in the high banked corners.
  6. Have fun.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 84 7.3%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 122 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 166 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 319 27.9%
  • 100% offline racing