AC Classic GT (Live Stream) @ Mugello - Monday 3rd April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thanks for the great race and atmosphere guys. :)

Just saw the broadcast,great job.

Id like to explain that i gained all the time only cause i didnt put any fuel nor changed tyres.I also missed my pit box and reversed.

@Glaurung We were told that a stop and go is what we were supposed to do -just add 1 liter of fuel-,so if i did something wrong please clear this up to me so i can comply to the rules.
Correct you can add 1 liter and go on :thumbsup:

Thanks for the great race and atmosphere guys. :)

Just saw the broadcast,great job.

Id like to explain that i gained all the time only cause i didnt put any fuel nor changed tyres.I also missed my pit box and reversed.

@Glaurung We were told that a stop and go is what we were supposed to do -just add 1 liter of fuel-,so if i did something wrong please clear this up to me so i can comply to the rules.
You did nothing wrong.
We should consider this with @Eugene Abramoff for the next events. The problems is with the limited fuel capacity of the 908 LH.
I see 2 possible options:
  1. keep the pit mandatory increasing the fuel consumption rate
  2. decrease the fuel consumption to 90% and get rid of mandatory pit stop
I'm for the second option at the moment, in order to avoid for the GT40 drivers the advantage of "fast pits".

You did nothing wrong.
We should consider this with @Eugene Abramoff for the next events. The problems is with the limited fuel capacity of the 908 LH.
I see 2 possible options:
  1. keep the pit mandatory increasing the fuel consumption rate
  2. decrease the fuel consumption to 90% and get rid of mandatory pit stop
I'm for the second option at the moment, in order to avoid for the GT40 drivers the advantage of "fast pits".

I agree, the mandatory pit is removed from now on, as much as its fun it could be troublesome for some.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.