AC Classic GT (Live Stream) @ Mugello - Monday 3rd April 2017

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i signed up with the porsche but for some reason there wasn´t one available.. :mad::mad:
only the last Ford GT... never drove the car before and was nowhere near the pace... :(:(

Wow, that was just pure awesome!

Start was perfect made up like 10 positions in the first 6 turns lol.

Then i hit the grass and spun -_-

Recovered and had an awesome brawl with 2 Ford GT's from Simon and Flavio.

Thanks guys!

This was not funny for me.
First of all i want to apologise for my sudden high ping during all the race. I was on the server before the practice started and my ping was constant at 40-60 ms without any lagspikes. Qualy was fine aswell, but as soon as the race started and the lights went green my ping instantly went to 500-900 CONSTANTLY, it went back to 50 for 1 minute during the race and then back to 500...
I was afraid of overtaking and defending my position because I didnt want to **** up your race. At pit stop I tabbed out and checked my connection, something downloading etc. but everything was normal. As soon as I finished the race, my ping went back to 40 LOL. WTF was that guys? My first race getting streamed and this mess happens..
Anyway, nothing to do, I hope you still had a great race and enjoyed it. See you next time!

Very nice race from the broadcast, grats to podium and to all drivers that managed to get the chequered flag :thumbsup:
The start has been nice and clean, ehm... until the Casanova - Savelli corners :D
Next week event is up, the Classic GT are going to clash at the epic Brands Hatch circuit!
Reserve your slot,

Thanks for the great race and atmosphere guys. :)

Just saw the broadcast,great job.

Id like to explain that i gained all the time only cause i didnt put any fuel nor changed tyres.I also missed my pit box and reversed.

@Glaurung We were told that a stop and go is what we were supposed to do -just add 1 liter of fuel-,so if i did something wrong please clear this up to me so i can comply to the rules.

Last edited:
Fun cars for a race, but ive pressed some buttons just before race in setup which i should not mess with :thumbsdown:
So it ended up bad.
I would like to apologize to @javigg for that contact in the first corner.

Fun cars for a race, but ive pressed some buttons just before race in setup which i should not mess with :thumbsdown:
So it ended up bad.
I would like to apologize to @javigg for that contact in the first corner.

No problem Nico, probably it was my fault because i lifted too early, it was my first corner with the Ford... ;-)

Maybe this was the incident my car was involved in turn 1? A Ford came hurtling into me as I was making the turn :D No hard feelings whoever it was :thumbsup:

I pitted to repair the damage but failed miserably. I think I left the pits too early. The test of the race I pootled around. Better luck next time I hope.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%