AC CLASSIC Fat-Alfie Championship, Final Round - Fonteny Tue 2nd January 2024

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I use something like these - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/404021074490 - leather gardening gloves :)

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe me racing socks will have siblings soon ...

sgloves.jpg

DIY racing socks:

Last edited:
Reminder that tonight it's 30mins practice, 50mins qualifying {starting at 20:30 CET 19:30 GMT) and 2 mins overrun. So don't get starting your final lap unless you have at least 8 mins to spare.

Still a few places left for the final round if you just fancy a run around this classic track.

I have never raced Fonteny, never completed a lap and it looks like that isn’t going to change. :(:(.
I have been feeling rough all day and just tested Covid positive so Fonteny is not the place to be with a thick head and sneezing every 2 minute.
Good luck guys, hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, i quit because i was going to be last anyway. !st mistake, i have been playing around with sunblind in Pure and forgot to remove it before the race. The sun was low and i could hardly see anything for half a lap. Will remove that for sure. 2nd and final excuse, i ran out of road and found myself wrong side of a fence. Ok, i will find an exit. There was none and by the time i double backed to the road i was sent back to the pits with a time penalty plus i was 5 mins into the track so i was outta here :poop:

I quite enjoy the battle between the RS1600 and Alfa, it makes a good change from the normal, nice to be on the back foot in the Alfa, but still be in with a shout.
Plus the racing for quite a few laps was close considering the small field.
I would still be up for another shot at fat Alfie’s tracks in the same car combo again in the near future.
:)

I have never raced Fonteny, never completed a lap and it looks like that isn’t going to change. :(:(.
I have been feeling rough all day and just tested Covid positive so Fonteny is not the place to be with a thick head and sneezing every 2 minute.
Good luck guys, hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow.
Take care, Paul. Don't rush. COVID must be treated carefully.

Happy with the championship win! It was close with Jason, and I have to thank him for the setup help he provided!

Most rounds were quite thrilling and it was good fun to throw this car around these gorgeous tracks.

Congrats to Richard with the win at Fonteny! And to Jason for his awesome pace throughout.

And to Colin for setting it all up.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea