rF2 Classic F3 @ 1967 SPA Circuit - Mon 14th April

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks David and all for great evening and I hope, I will be home for Howstons on Friday (I just tried it for some laps again and compared to F3 ... I am scared even more than before :)). What a beast it is!

Qualy ended when i found somebody's hay bails left in the middle of the track.Race 1 ended short when i got into the back of Rupe,wasn't expecting him to lift of the throttle.Sry for the mess it caused:(.Race 2, i forgot there was a race 2.:rolleyes:

Old cars on this track are a blast. We really feel the road and the danger of making a mistake. :D

Race 1 made plenty of mistakes and some bad luck with debris on the track.
You can see them on the video below. :p All that made me loose some time but still managed to finish 3rd after some incidents in front of me. :)

Race 2 i was able to avoid big mistakes and with a better pace i kept the 2nd place. @Gijs van Elderen i was always looking a the time difference to see if you were getting closer. ;)

Too bad your race got cut short, too. Marco. Very fun, close and clean racing for too short a time. Sorry I couldn't rejoin. I'm looking forward to Classic F2's on Wednesday. Howstons? Did someone say Howstons? :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back