AC Classic DTM @ Zandvoort - Mon 11 Mar 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hi @Denis Betty,
I am really sorry to announce so late, but I will not be able to make the race. I didn't sleep very well last night and during some practice laps, I was just falling asleep mid-corner. So I might not be able to drive carefully and it should be better if I just step out.
I will come to the next race rested :D

Hi @Denis Betty,
I am really sorry to announce so late, but I will not be able to make the race. I didn't sleep very well last night and during some practice laps, I was just falling asleep mid-corner. So I might not be able to drive carefully and it should be better if I just step out.
I will come to the next race rested :D
No problem mate, see you next week. :)

Thanks everyone for the race. Seems like I keep on disappointing myself with my race pace. I cannot beat you guys in qualifying but I should have been closer in the race, but so many mistakes (@Tiago Gouveia can testify :roflmao:).

Tiago, it was nice fighting with you, shame the mediums don't last enough (they fall apart somewhat halfway through the race, I've seen it on less tyre dependant tracks like the Redbull Ring)

Good race all, I had fun.

@Axel Moebius, my driving is coming back, I hope to give you more interesting racing next time. Being in your slipstream, I was afraid to do any mistakes involving you. Not twice in a row... :whistling:
Good pace btw.

@PfzFantaribo , yes, I count on you to give us some challenge, ;)

I put my race setup so, you alfa guys, can take a look if you wish...
(Same for qualy, but less fuel and 2 clicks psi less for soft tyres)

For all those wondering about wich tyres to use, I highly recommend the following app :
proTyres
Doing just a few laps, it's able to tell you how many laps the tyres will last, ideal temperature and pressure... It saves a lot of time...:D

Thx @Denis Betty for you good work!

See you next.

Attachments

• ggtpR.ini
    1.1 KB · Views: 131
@PfzFantaribo , yes, I count on you to give us some challenge, ;)

I put my race setup so, you alfa guys, can take a look if you wish...
(Same for qualy, but less fuel and 2 clicks psi less for soft tyres)

For all those wondering about wich tyres to use, I highly recommend the following app :
proTyres
Doing just a few laps, it's able to tell you how many laps the tyres will last, ideal temperature and pressure... It saves a lot of time...:D

Thx @Denis Betty for you good work!

See you next.

I'm trying, sometimes too hard :cry: but consistency is slowly progressing race after race.

ProTyres is a must, I mostly use it to determine the optimal tyre pressure. Best way to start practice is a few laps on hards or meds with half a tank of fuel, that way your pressures are already done for the race itself. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone for the race. Seems like I keep on disappointing myself with my race pace. I cannot beat you guys in qualifying but I should have been closer in the race, but so many mistakes (@Tiago Gouveia can testify :roflmao:).

Tiago, it was nice fighting with you, shame the mediums don't last enough (they fall apart somewhat halfway through the race, I've seen it on less tyre dependant tracks like the Redbull Ring)
Amazing race!! :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back