AC Classic DTM @ Donington GP - Wednesday 3rd June 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
You're in Han ;) ...the Merc seems like a less frantic Bimmer imo, and Ernie and @Ronnie Böhme make it really fly - worth spending a bit of time if you can buddy:thumbsup:

Yep, tyres at 100%... and thanks for reminding me, I forgot, the Bimmer is really good on hards for 25 mins - might try that :sneaky:
Well if @Kek700 or @Ronnie Böhme will provide me with a setup I will try that out and if I can master the car with that I will change for more diversity to the 190, even if I'm a bit slower with it.

What's BoP mean out of interest noticed this racing them on another server before? The Alfa always seemed slower on the straights than the bmw and merc but I kept spinning out with them lol

This question particularly interests me, I drove the Mercedes with additional fuel to equal the 10kg BOP. ( last race )
Drove offline, went to the server and drove, performance of the Mercedes was no where my off line lap time with an
equivalent fuel load representative of BOP.
Had I done something silly, perhaps, did do a lot of checking, being an old git could have done something silly. :unsure:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.