Clarksville, Indiana_Sportsdome Speedway_Figure 8 & Oval

Tracks Clarksville, Indiana_Sportsdome Speedway_Figure 8 & Oval 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
"Don't ever post on my stuff again without being invited"...

Quite literally not how Forums work. LilSki can post where ever the hell he feels like.

If you want your posts to yourself without LilSki commenting, you are free to write them on a piece of paper and nail them to your wall.
Thank God for the ignore button. littleski is a big boy, I am certain he can fend for himself

topic.png

Hi ForumlaET, I just downloaded yesterday latest version an trying the Clarksville tracks and i am fixing a little problem with AI racing on the Figure 8 tracks. Seems there are 2 AI cars that are in the intersection part that detect the track boundry and want to turn to the left right away on start of race. So what I did for the North Figure 8 track is re arrange /split the starting grid so that there are no cars in the intersection. All the cars for that track start good and no turning left on any of the cars. I moved up the START_L and START_R finish boxes just a little bit to fit the first 6 cars in the starting grid. Works pretty good now. Will do the South track in a little bit. take care.

Last edited:
While using this track I got really annoyed that there were 3 separate track files, so I used my extremely limited knowledge of modding and combined them into one track with 3 different layouts (it has the original kn5 models that I wasn't able to combine because I'm bad at modeling so it's much bigger than it should be). Can I either upload it to RD or send it to you as an update for this resource?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%