Citroens were dominant in the first race.

Connor Caple

Slowest Racer in Town...
The three Citroen just tore away from the rest of the field in race one. It was like watching Muller, Huff, Menu in the Chevys a few years ago all over again.

The reverse grid caused them more problems, but it was still obvious that they have a faster car than everyone else.

I'm hoping some of the other manufacturers manage to catch up a bit, or every Race One in every weekend is going to be fairly predictable. :unsure:

There was quite a bit of contact yesterday too, some of it very damaging. We're used to nudges and bumps but a couple of the incidents were closer to T-Boning :roflmao:

I never thought I'm gonna say this, but WTCC has lost it's magic for me. The season opener saw some poor driver standards.
There still was some close battling, but it didn't reach my heart I knew how the race was gonna end...
Always the same. And why on earth are they racing on tracks you really never wanted them to go to?

I agree with Andreas. WTCC is no longer fun to watch.

Few cars are totally OP and they use tracks that's so unfit for this kind of racing (not all tracks, but fairly high amount of em) so watching paint dry is way more satisfying than watching WTCC. Shame really.

Once again another race completely boring to watch. It was great to see the battle between Muller and Loeb, but the rest, once again, had no chance.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back