Resource icon

Tracks Circuit de la Sarthe 2014 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
After @Dann Murillo tipped me, I got the Nords working (like all my other tracks.
Now this Le Mans gives another error message:

gMotor2 Error
Error opening MAS file SKY.MAS

The track won't load and hitting a key closes the game.
I tried my earlier trick (renaming the SKY file), but that did not work this time either.
Could you please check ? (since I heard other people also have issues getting it to work).

Last edited:
@Fanapryde For this one I am guessing you extracted the file as he packed it but the track only needs the "SR_LeMans" folder. So do not extract "LeMans2014_AMS_V1.1" to the locations folder. Just extract "SR_LeMans" to Locations and that should fix you up. It is working for me.

@xXaXiXx I would suggest packing the zip files starting from the Gamedata folder so people are not confused on what to put where.

You could also add this line for random skies:
MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomA
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS

Maybe also clean up the gdb file like Patrick's AMS tracks and even fix the pit speeds. This one has no pit speed and Nordy is like 19mph. You can reference any of Patrick's AMS tracks to get these SCE ports at least a bit more proper.

Just trying to help. ;)

Last edited:
@Fanapryde For this one I am guessing you extracted the file as he packed it but the track only needs the "SR_LeMans" folder. So do not extract "LeMans2014_AMS_V1.1" to the locations folder. Just extract "SR_LeMans" to Locations and that should fix you up. It is working for me.
Thanks again man...that worked. :thumbsup:
Should you ever come to Belgium, I'll buy you a beer or two ... :D

Edit: useless remark (my bad) deleted.

Last edited:

@xXaXiXx I would suggest packing the zip files starting from the Gamedata folder so people are not confused on what to put where.

You could also add this line for random skies:
MASRandomFile=CloudsRandomA
MASFile=CloudsDefault.MAS

Maybe also clean up the gdb file like Patrick's AMS tracks and even fix the pit speeds. This one has no pit speed and Nordy is like 19mph. You can reference any of Patrick's AMS tracks to get these SCE ports at least a bit more proper.

Just trying to help. ;)
Thanks, i will fix that ;)

Thanks again man...that worked. :thumbsup:
Should you evver come to Belgium, I'll buy you a beer or two ... :D

Sadly this is an older Le Mans version, not the actual layout; so I'm not going to use it after all.
The actual layout I have is a Beta version that still needs some work.
What's different between this and the new layout?

Do you extract it correctly?
Closed the forum, started AMS again (for the 3rd time) et voila: Le Mans...trés bon. Until i left the pits and saw that the track was not updated. Maybe i sound harsh but this is just a disgrace towards the real circuit. Yeah yeah, i know, at least there is a Le Mans version and a lot of old school rF1 players are happy. Sorry, not me...its crap. So its simple: watch Le Mans 2017 and race some laps...

It's not crap. It's just a version of the old LeMans track, like it used to be years ago.
But like it was "advertised', it tricked me too into thinking it was a recent version...bummer...:(
Pcars is the only racegame with a decent Le Mans track. The rest are very bad and old conversions.

xXaXiXx submitted a new resource:

Hello,
Congratulations on the beautiful work and thank you for sharing this beautiful track.
Just informing you, I downloaded it today and by testing I came across this problem and I do not know if you already knew.

Suggestion,,,
If updating, update the loading screen as well.
In this link you can find it.
=> http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/f1-misc-circuits-loading-screens.17351/

Look
Practice at 6;30AM
GRAB_006.JPG GRAB_007.JPG

Attachments

• SR_LeMans24h_Loading.jpg
    SR_LeMans24h_Loading.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 652
Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No