Circuit de Charade - Clermont-Ferrand 1965

Tracks Circuit de Charade - Clermont-Ferrand 1965 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Rainmaker_87 submitted a new resource:

Circuit de Charade - Clermont-Ferrand 1965 - 1965 French Grand Prix, NeelJ version

This 3D-track was made for Grand Prix Legends by Martijn Keizer, Phil Flack, Fredde Nornemark and Sevend Seegert. TheSky converted it to GTR2, there it was enhanced by NeelJ. It was converted by Rainmaker to Assetto Corsa.

There are two easter eggs on the track. One has to do with The Beatles and the other is Louis de Funès. Can you find them?

Features:
-competitive AI
-working track map
-new physical track mesh
-support for hot lap mode
-replay cameras by DaBaeda
-support for time attack...

Read more about this resource...

I am probably a bit dumb and not very good with mods or pc, but I cant get the track to work.
What from the installer goes in which folder?
Thanks in advance...

It
Put the folder of the track you downloaded into the ac track folder.
Got it working, brilliant track! Thanks very much! Will definitely donate :)

Hello Rainmaker, and thanks a lot for bringing this beauty back! It's an amazing track and thru my settings it really feels amazing on the eyes.

On the road feeling still, i'm a bit worried, especially since you added a new road mesh in the update log : the road feels desperatly flat on many parts of the track (past corner one in the uphill, downhill after the "Charade" sign and during the fast chicanes especially). I cannot see or feel the car scratching the road, which is a real bummer since i believe it's not a very hard stuff to deal with (it might actually be, i've just installed Blmender to see how it's done).

Is it something you're still working on or have i missed a special setup for the tracks during install? I copied the files manually and i know that some modders add a "bump" profile for tracks to increase or decrease the road mesh.

I also have a weird graphical issue on the starting grid where the FPS drop from 90 fps to 45, but that might just be related to my settings.

Thanks a lot for any help on the matter. Keep going, i've almost tried and download all of your work, it's amazing!!! Sending all my support!

Ben

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 42 71.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • No 3pa registration pages