Circuit de Chambley

Tracks Circuit de Chambley 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Les précision concernant le dénivelé :
Je pensais surtout au dernier coup de cul avant la ligne droite du hangar qui aurait méritée d'être un peu plus prononcé à la corde intérieure gauche même si c'est déjà très bien
Quand à la première chicane, il ne me semble pas qu'elle soit en devers mais plutôt une bosse entre le premier droit et la chicane gauche qui donne cette impression

bravo mr shuurikken ... je l attendais aussi. un grand merci. pour rouler dessus assez souvent le dénivelé devrait être un petit peu plus prononcé sur le dernier gauche (face au hangar) et la largeur de la piste qui me parait un chouille trop étroite mais dans l'ensemble parfait. encore merci à toi.

C'est corrigé, le dénivelé est maintenant plus crédible dans ce dernier gauche. Les chicanes passent aussi mieux. En ce moment je bosse sur la ligne d'horizon pour que ça soit un peu plus vivant, c'est un peu galère à faire ...

Major gripe with a lot of mod tracks; the white lines are not smooth in the corners, so when you're looking at the apex you have a sort of staircase effect..

Screenshot_ks_audi_sport_quattro_circuit_de_chambley_24-2-122-18-0-29.jpg

Middle of the track is fine, outsides are very jaggy.

If you could fix that you'll at least get four or more stars :D

Hi, i already tried to fixe this shoulder's issue, but with RTB there is no way to get this outside line as smooth as the Pit box exit line. For now this scaling effect will last in my next update. Anyway i thank you for tour feedback

Last edited:
Hi, i already tried to fixe this shoulder's issue, but with RTB there is no way to get this outside line as smooth as the Pit box exit line. For now this scaling effect will last in my next update. Anyway i thank you for tour feedback
Never worked with RTB, is there no way to add something like a flat track object without collisions and make it that corner line? Some kind of a "sticker" over the track?

I finally took the time to improve the track. To summarize, the track is wider, the left side before the pits is more pronounced, I revised the lighting effects and added a horizon (drone view of Belleville in Moselle), the AIs are better and it is possible to have 20 vehicles in the pits and on the track.

I let the other moders bring their personal touch (Grass & Rain FX). I can provide the original FBX for those who are interested.

Last thing, I also made the short configuration of the track, I will apparently have to make a separate upload because the two files are too heavy together.

Anyway, thanks for your feedbacks, see you soon on the real track I hope:)

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Petite session IRL sur le circuit, il y a 5 secondes d'écart entre le jeu et la réalité. Sur Assetto Corsa la parabolique peut se prendre à fond en MX5, on peut aussi freiner au panneau 50 en bout de ligne droite :confused: ...

Thanks a lot for all your work, but in VR the center view is not in the car ( it s somewhere in the field ) if you drive 100m you come back inside the car, you can follow a litlle bit the track then it go in the field. Like if there is just a little part of the track which is good parameter.
I will try to record and upload a video. ( and i will try without VR too )
And there is no problem in VR for your other track Cheneviere.
I post here like this some other people know the solution.

Still thanks

Last edited:
I have find the problem, it's about Custom shader patch, i need to turn of "Origin Shift" in graphic adjustment.
So now it's fine in VR

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%