Circuit 24H Lemans

Tracks Circuit 24H Lemans 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
When i try to open the file i recive a message "that the archive is either in unknown format or damaged"
Tried to extrat, unzip, download it a few times already
What do i do?
If something that have been packed and uploaded with easy7zip ---And you try to open it with Winrar you will get corrupted files .
Dont know with never versions of winrar. But the version I have this will happen...

So google and find easy7zip .. When i upload something I always use old winrar ..then anyone can unpack it ;)

If something that have been packed and uploaded with easy7zip ---And you try to open it with Winrar you will get corrupted files .
Dont know with never versions of winrar. But the version I have this will happen...

So google and find easy7zip .. When i upload something I always use old winrar ..then anyone can unpack it ;)
IDK if this mod was uploaded with easy7zip, but winrar unpacked this just fine.

I drove 7500km in this beautiful track thx to the lockdown this month....the tracks works great with my hp reverb...but only passing the starting line in the night I have a fps drop... really a lot of lights and the Rolex clock is really bright...there is something that can I do to have less lights in that place? In all the other place is perfect....thx

sorry, this is the very first mod i'm installing, very very good mod but even the night track is with sun! How can i race at night?
You must install an alternate launcher called "Content manager", then install something called "content shaders patch", and if you want realistic 24 hour times, a mod called SOL. Its a bit more complex than a single install thing, but after you are done it should work with no issues.

You must install an alternate launcher called "Content manager", then install something called "content shaders patch", and if you want realistic 24 hour times, a mod called SOL. Its a bit more complex than a single install thing, but after you are done it should work with no issues.

Thank you very mach! Now everything works! I tought it was easier but now i understand :coffee:

Great track, awesome work! I realy like it! just one lil question: is it possible, to correct the curve "tertre rouge"? in real live you can see the exit of the corner long before you enter it. In game thats not possible. The reason seems to be a small pitch in the surface before the enter! so ingame you can only enter the corner blind!

Attachments

• Real - AC.jpg
    Real - AC.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Great track, awesome work! I realy like it! just one lil question: is it possible, to correct the curve "tertre rouge"? in real live you can see the exit of the curve long before you enter it. In game thats not possible. The reason seems to be a small pitch in the surface before the enter! so ingame you can only enter the curve blinde!
Totally agree :)

Great track, awesome work! I realy like it! just one lil question: is it possible, to correct the curve "tertre rouge"? in real live you can see the exit of the corner long before you enter it. In game thats not possible. The reason seems to be a small pitch in the surface before the enter! so ingame you can only enter the corner blind!

This is the big difference to the real one.. please correct this curve!
Also the curbs are too high in most corner copared to rFactor or iRacing tracks

I've seen a Youtube video on Lima's track. The guy had day&night cycle but how is he doing?
I've CSP, CM, SOL and can't manage to get the track in night conditions. The artificial lights are on, but there's no reflection on the environment.

20200709061058_1.jpg

edit:
Finally found the solution: restart the computer.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea