Resource icon

Apparel Chilean Helmet 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
Miles submitted a new resource:

Chilean Helmet (version 1.6) - Made upon request

2013041800011.jpg

Read more about this resource...

I wish more still with less blue and a bigger star and the miniflag to :p
The rest of the composition of colors is very good.
Thank you very much.

I'll take a look, but I must ask everyone to stop asking for helmets!!! I have about 10 things on the o at the moment!!! I'm glad you like it though ;) It's nice when the work is appreciated ;)

I wish more still with less blue and a bigger star and the miniflag to :p
The rest of the composition of colors is very good.
Thank you very much.

Ok, so you want the star to be bigger, the flag to be bigger, and there to be less blue....?

I've decided to drop the Italian project, so I just have this and a polish one left before I stop taking requests and focus on improving my skills ;) Hopefully with a better version of photoshop...

Ok, I now have more white and less blue, with two bigger stars and a small flag on the chin..... is that good??
ok. ty
I give you an idea:
The top of the helmet paint it blue with a single big star and sides of the helmet paint it white and red. If you add the mini flag and logoswould be even better.

Just do it if you have time.
anyway the first version of the helmet is fine :)

Saludos¡¡

ok. ty
I give you an idea:
The top of the helmet paint it blue with a single big star and sides of the helmet paint it white and red. If you add the mini flag and logoswould be even better.

Just do it if you have time.
anyway the first version of the helmet is fine :)

Saludos¡¡

Hi, sorry! I still don't know how to get a symbol on the top!! Any tips would be appreciated!!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back