Chikara Motorsport Park

Tracks Chikara Motorsport Park 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hackerkm submitted a new resource:

Chikara Motorsport Park - Chikara Motorsport Park is a fast paced circuit for racing & time attacking.

This is my first time uploading to race department! If you find bugs with the track please report them and if I did something wrong on this page please message me. Track contains 32 pits.
Chikara Motorsport Park
Chikara Motorsport Park is a fictional circuit aimed towards high speed racing.
Origins & Lore
Chikara is a fictional city based in Japan with rich motorsport history, Chikara contains a total of 7 racetracks and one of them is this...​

Read more about this resource...

also some of the curbs are floating and the back straight has some huge bumps
I'm aware of the curbs floating issue, and yeah the back straight has bumps which I slightly need to iron out (I want to keep them partially up and downy) I hope you are enjoying the track though

Edit: I'll make it my priority to fix the kerbs

Last edited:
yes, i do enjoy it a lot, i just feel like it would be even better if these problems were fixed
Sorry for the slow reply
Thanks, yeah I will try and see if I can release a proper patch on Saturday or Sunday since I have a lot of free time to work on it.
1632422430407.png

Alredy finished with some walls although not sure if this is what you meant, I might also change it to a tyre barrier in the future if I wanna make it more normal circuitish
Aswell I've been working on fixing the curbs that I know are most troublesome. (Especially the ones on the long layout)
1632422922438.png

Thank you for all the criticism you shared and I'm happy to take more

Last edited:
Hackerkm updated Chikara Motorsport Park with a new update entry:

Aesthetic Pleasure Update & Patches

Added
GrassFX - Now there'll be procedurally generated grass if you have access to Custom Shader's Patch
RainFX - Now there'll be puddles if you have access to Custom Shader's Patch.
Wall between pitlane & main straight

^ Please contact me at hackerkm#9185 if you believe you can make the rainfx look better
Fixed
- Some kerbs being a bit in the air (a few still are)
- Increased heights around border to prevent easy exiting of the map (try hard enough and you'll succeed)...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pit wall doing it's job nicely

Attachments

• Screenshot_btcc_alfa_romeo_giulietta_chikara_motorsport_park_25-8-121-22-49-43.jpg
    Screenshot_btcc_alfa_romeo_giulietta_chikara_motorsport_park_25-8-121-22-49-43.jpg
    879.9 KB · Views: 39
hahahaha the issue is that i called it wall_barrier instead of 1_wall_barrier, I'll release a patch in under 10 minutes (I should probably start testing these things instead of paying all the attention to grass and rainfx)

Last edited:
Hackerkm updated Chikara Motorsport Park with a new update entry:

The "I need to start testing collisions in the future" patch

Fixed
Fixes issue with pit wall not being able to collide due to me not testing collisions before releasing (since I never had a case where I hit the pit wall when driving around)

From this point on I won't release quick patches like this too often so I don't force everyone to reinstall the map for a small mistake on my behalf. (Unless it's like map breaking level)

Test Results
Testing this patch it does fix what it intends to fix thus hopefully this issue won't reappear

Read the rest of this update entry...

There you go new patch will fix the issue, thanks for reporting on it, also reminds me I should start testing collisions properly or atleast start naming things properly.

On another topic your fastest lap?
i only tried it with mouse steering so far, i will try with wheel today/tomorrow depending on where you live

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back