Chevrolet - V8 Supercars version

Skins Chevrolet - V8 Supercars version 5.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MRaddenbury submitted a new resource:

Chevrolet - V8 Supercars version - Positive Perception creation(s)

Everyone who has been near the PosPer Bossman, knows there's only one real motorsport for him... The Australian, V8 supercars!

We all knew he'd start creating a pack for ALL to enjoy with the current crop of the V8 Supercar world beautifully recreated into ACC on the Chevrolet Camaro, but we didn't expect he'd throw out so many, so quickly!

Here are the first 7 designs to grace the ACC world.

We know that they're all on the Camaro, but until Kunos get the Mustang GT4 done... this will...

Read more about this resource...

I'm thrilled you're continuing to work on this! :thumbsup: I'm a huge Supercars fan, and would love more Gen3 liveries on the Camaro.

Comparing your screenshot to the real world Erebus cars, I couldn't help but notice that the Shaw and Partners logo on the hood in real life is much larger. Unless this is because of a limitation of the ACC Camaro GT4 skin template, perhaps this is something to address in a future update.

MH2_5148.jpg

I'm thrilled you're continuing to work on this! :thumbsup: I'm a huge Supercars fan, and would love more Gen3 liveries on the Camaro.

Comparing your screenshot to the real world Erebus cars, I couldn't help but notice that the Shaw and Partners logo on the hood in real life is much larger. Unless this is because of a limitation of the ACC Camaro GT4 skin template, perhaps this is something to address in a future update.

View attachment 693483
Purely a limitation with the ACC GT4. The hood is raised up and awkward! Not flat like the Supercars one!

MRaddenbury updated Chevrolet - V8 Supercars version with a new update entry:

4.0 is here!

Well, we found the time to crack out three more beauties for this ongoing project..

You can now race two more of the Brad Jones Racing cars.

The immortally hungry, Pizza Hut Jones car as well as Heimgartners epic shaped Chevy.

And... Both the Matt Stone Racing "Truck Assist" cars (they're identical, so that was easy!)

We've got potentially four more to crack out... and then we'll sort the details for our very own, one make series in 2024!

Read the rest of this update entry...

MRaddenbury updated Chevrolet - V8 Supercars version with a new update entry:

5.0 is here! And the pack is 99% complete!

We did it! After some mega head scratching on Fullwoods car, we have finally completed all the liveries/skins/wraps (whatever you want to call them) of the V8 Supercars 2023 race season!

Completing the main 2023 line-up are

-Nulon branded Premiair Cars
- The solo Blanchard Team Cooldrive car
- Bryce Fullwoods gorgeous Pink machine (not 100% accurate due to lightening issues)

AND as an added bonus, we've treated you all to two of the Bathurst wildcard liveries!

- Supercheap Auto - Triple...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well, we had the first of our V8 inspired series last night over at Positive Perception and it didn't disappoint! All the cars looked absolutely incredible hammering round in their respective colours.

We WILL do a 2024 pack!
20240118-Assetto_Corsa_Competizione_Screenshot_2024.01.18_-_21.12.42.01.jpg
20240118-Assetto_Corsa_Competizione_Screenshot_2024.01.18_-_21.09.44.53.jpg
20240118-Assetto_Corsa_Competizione_Screenshot_2024.01.18_-_21.09.03.61.jpg
20240118-Assetto_Corsa_Competizione_Screenshot_2024.01.18_-_21.12.42.01.jpg

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 21 80.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 6 23.1%