Resource icon

Skins Chevrolet F1 Team 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great work Gerard,

However, one small comment, how a Chevrolet car be powered by a Ford engine? It's like putting a Ferrari engine in a Porsche! Or putting the Pepsi logo on a Coke nettle :). Can it be possible for you to change the "Powered by Ford" logo to "Powered by Chevrolet". Other logo also appearing on the Chevrolet Corvettes racing in the 24 Hours of Le Mans are:
- Mobile 1
- XM Satellite Radio
- Motorola

Hi Gerard,

I'll send you more ideas on this car, which I think is fantastic. However at the moment I'm using myniPad and can't upload any images to share with you. Other logos I'be noticed on the Le Mans Corvettes are:
- BBS
- BOSE
- GM RACING

I'll try to put some pictures for you to give you some ideas. The Le Mans Corvette 2010 livery was quite interesting with starlike effects on it.

You've made a great replacement for Marrusia with this Chevrolet F1 team.

Congrats,
F1Canuck

Gerald Nicely done, congratulations! I have a question. How do I change the logo (Force India team with kingfischer logo) on the racing overalls? I've been trying, but no luck. (I work in Photoshop.) Some of you know me illustrate with pictures step-by-step instructions on how to do this alive? Thanks in advance!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back