Checksum error on server: what to verify?

I've been trying to create my own server to race with a friend of mine. My two scenarios are:

Imola with Pyyer extension 3.0
RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 v3
CSP 180 (115, I think)

Monza (default, no addons)
RSS Formula Hybrid 2022 v3
CSP 180 (115, I think)

First scenario generates a checksum error, the second one instead works fine. This leads me to think that it's something related to the additional layouts added by the Pyyer's extension.

My server is generated using the Assetto Corsa built in server manager: I set all the different rules, cars allowed etc and then click on Update content and I export the two configuration files with sever info.
Do I have to copy the entire imola's folder to the server to avoid this issue or is the surface.ini enough (as it happens for Monza)?

No, your pals needs the entire new layout which came with the extension of Pyyer installed at his side.

Putting this folder to your server wont solve his problem not being able to connect.

No, your pals needs the entire new layout which came with the extension of Pyyer installed at his side.

Putting this folder to your server wont solve his problem not being able to connect.
Yes, they downloaded it too. I will do some more tests to double check one of us didn't install it in the wrong way.

Well, if they all have bought the extension, just zip your entire folder of Imola, upload it to Mega oder Mediafire, let'em download and install it. If you are hosting the server, all of you'd have the same files, and it should work afterwards.

Reactions: Uff
Well, it definitely seems that my "being certain" about having the same files... wasn't the case. :D I asked my friend to send me his Imola folder and now the mismatch error is gone. I remember doing a clean AC installation some time ago, but it's very likely that I ended up adding some additional files I didn't remember about (maybe a previous extension version).

Thanks for the support.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 19 22.6%
  • Prizes

Votes: 17 20.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Forum trophies