Check out the Brand New Formula E Design

I know some alternative to internal combustion engines as we know them is imperative, common sense points firmly in that direction.
And of course, Formula E should be considered one of the marketing tools in that direction.
I must admit that I do not like the cars, not the initial version, not the 'new' version.
However, the millennial generation probably love them.
An 'Electric' touring cars series would be far more relevant.

Looks great to me and seems a big step forward in technology. Formula E should focus on electric/hybrid engines en F1 should return to 'classic' engines (v8/10/12). Fans of either one series will become very happy!

Can't wait to try this out in rF2... So S397... working on it already??? :rolleyes:

They are copying the Race Department logo.

upload_2018-1-31_10-31-31.png

Sue them for millions!!!!

Looks stunning, better than the current F1 cars imo.
I'm with the pack here that watch motorsport for the racing, not for the sound, I honestly don't understand all the fuzz about the sound as it's a complete non issue to me. Each to his or her own.

Looks stunning, better than the current F1 cars imo.
I'm with the pack here that watch motorsport for the racing, not for the sound, I honestly don't understand all the fuzz about the sound as it's a complete non issue to me. Each to his or her own.
Hi Kjell. If you like you can turn the volume down in RRE and pretend you are racing these cars too. Great fun mate.;)
Like you said, each to their own. :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea