CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp)

Tracks CIRCUIT CHARADE 2023 (csp) 1.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @drmaboul02 , thank you for the update. Track is loading fine now and runs like a dream.
Getting mid 40's FPS in interior view, low 60's when AI is driving in camera view. This is with medium world detail, it drops a bit when at max, but only about 5 FPS which is what I see in other tracks. It actually runs a lot better than many mod tracks I use. All very smooth and without any micro stutters etc. Very good looking track as well. It may not be all historically correct, but I guess that's your way of doing things. :)All in all, very nice track to drive. Thanks for sharing! :thumbsup:

What about the complete lack of any camber?? The road surface is totally level :O_o: Charade is a beautiful, sweeping, heavily cambered circuit that has a gorgeous flow. Your version has none of that - I don't understand why. The LIDAR for this area is available, for free, and clearly shows the camber on all of the corners, mostly betbetwe 3° and 6° :(
I don't know 56 7th

And I generally don't have anything against your advertisements, but can you remove the bridge over the track? It just is not there in real life, as to your ads, they could theoretically be there

I like both tracks, glad you brought them to AC.
A few remarks though:
- the advertisements really spoil the immersion factor driving this track, especially the historic layout.
- the historic version would also look better (a lot of work, I know) with old buildings:

Charade1965.png

- the whitish trees stand out too much.
- the flags (not the small high ones) look really unnatural and more like in a game from a decade ago.
If you could please work on that.
FPS was good before the update and is even better now, no issues there for me.

In short: great effort, but still needs some work te be top notch... (btw: will send you a PM later)
;)

To the advertisements. I noticed that I would come back for one of your tracks more likely if the advertisements were not there. A more realistic track with no personal advertisement would let me like the author more -> download more of his tracks

There are literally hundreds of photos showing which adverts were where on this track, between 1958 and 1988 (I should know, having downloaded as many of them as I could find ;))

There are literally hundreds of photos showing which adverts were where on this track, between 1958 and 1988 (I should know, having downloaded as many of them as I could find ;))
Just to be clear, I have no issues at all with real adverts around tracks, it's just the makers and the Assetto adverts that are out of place on such a nice track.

Hi! Is the lap timing under hot laping fixed in this version? On previous versions the lap starts from the pits and the time counter starts immediately and creates a ghost car before exiting the pits :/

I have enjoyed both of your AC Tracks and of course your new, Charade. Vers 1.2 looks extremely good. Your video on circuit de FOLEMBRAY looks fabulous. Do you intend releasing this on Assetto Corsa too?

Bonjour tout le monde. Alors là je dis BRAVO ! Auvergnat pur jus et fan du circuit de CHARADE (tout du moins dans sa version historique), je ne peux qu'exprimer ma joie en voyant ce circuit disponible sous ASSETTO. Donc un grand merci par avance car le premier roulage sera effectué ce soir !

####
Hello everybody. I say congratulations !! "Auvergnat" pure juice and fan CHARADE track, I can only express my joy at seeing this track available under ASSETTO. So a big thank you in advanced because the first race Will be tonight !
####

Last edited:
Bonjour tout le monde. Alors là je dis BRAVO ! Auvergnat pur jus et fan du circuit de CHARADE (tout du moins dans sa version historique), je ne peux qu'exprimer ma joie en voyant ce circuit disponible sous ASSETTO. Donc un grand merci par avance car le premier roulage sera effectué ce soir !
Ce forum est anglais, c'est dans le règlement. Est-ce que tu peux traduire ton post s'il te plait?
(This forum is english, it's in the regulations. Can you please translate your post?)

I have enjoyed both of your AC Tracks and of course your new, Charade. Vers 1.2 looks extremely good. Your video on circuit de FOLEMBRAY looks fabulous. Do you intend releasing this on Assetto Corsa too?

thank you thank you, for the circuit folembray ,,, lloool, yes, other people ask me ,,, but, I do not know if I put it online or not ,,, may be I do not know, I have to think again ,,, thank you!

ça serait sympa de le partager en tout cas,
ça nous permettrait de nous familiariser avec le circuit avant d'y aller !

Ce forum est anglais, c'est dans le règlement.
(This forum is english, it's in the regulations)

loooooooool ! Maybe one day;)
or you give me 750€ , and it's yours! :laugh::roflmao:

loOOOOoool , peut etre un jour !;)
ou sinon tu me donne 750€ et il est a toi !!!:laugh::roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back