F1 2011 Championship track order

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
Hello.

Is it possible to change the championship track order? I am hacking my 2011 game to reflect 2012 season. So far I've got all the (known) driver/team names/stats updated and the team pitlane order etc. I've changed all the driver menu graphics/stats all the driver questions swapped, car numbers, garage positions etc etc etc. I've even changed the graphics in the caravan so the little calendar says 2012 instead of 2011. So far I am very happy with it.

But there are 3 things I can't seem to change:

Championship track order
Driver liveries in cut scenes
The splash screen garaphic with the F1 2011 logo. (I've already changed this to 2012 in the menus)

Can anyone help with these things?

Yeah, I would be interested in seeing your finished work as well. I believe there is a thread in the mods section too for a 2012 conversion. You should check into that. :cool:

Hello.

Is it possible to change the championship track order? I am hacking my 2011 game to reflect 2012 season. So far I've got all the (known) driver/team names/stats updated and the team pitlane order etc. I've changed all the driver menu graphics/stats all the driver questions swapped, car numbers, garage positions etc etc etc. I've even changed the graphics in the caravan so the little calendar says 2012 instead of 2011. So far I am very happy with it.

But there are 3 things I can't seem to change:

Championship track order
Driver liveries in cut scenes
The splash screen garaphic with the F1 2011 logo. (I've already changed this to 2012 in the menus)

Can anyone help with these things?

Hello, yes i think you can do that in the database.bin file in the track section.

mr pibb

Can you go into detail about how you changed the track order? I am looking to do the same and add in the austin circuit from reddvers so that there is a full 20 race season.

thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back