rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I have spent time today to look at this in some depth. I think it as you have said a chain of events Going on at that point. Yes things could have been done but that's that.

Case closed for me on this debate over guys.

Lets move on :)

BTW chris ill be championship leader. The caterham noob adzvaughan.com will be the championship leader after round 1. Best flaunt it while it lasts hey.

Ill get 1 point for being on pole.

Sad to see Hans leaving league, lose one gentleman on track, but that leaves one car free on Nameless team. Drop me pm if interested.
Looking for driver that tries to drive it fair and have fun on track. Lap times dont count. Only restriction would be that has to use skin with Hans Sneep's name onnit.

Tony,
I believe there's going to be a skinpack before the Eastern Creek meet anyway (to make the adjustments for Adam to be included in his team), so if you find a new team member in good time i'll happily replace the name on Hans's skin and include it in the replacement pack. :)

Wasn't one of the original rules that drivers cannot join a team after 2 days before the first points event? Or have you dropped this? It would make sense to me, better to have a full field.

In light of 5 drivers leaving the league I have changed that rule. But only up to round 3 after that point I will not let any new drivers in. Only because 6 race's will be a gap to big to get the points.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.