rF2 Caterham Superlight Team Championship (Cancelled)

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Tard Helmet Racing
New Driver Announcement!

THR are pleased to announce an enforced change to their 2010-11 Avon Tyres RD Caterham Superlight Championship driver lineup. With immediate effect, the #9 car will now be driven by the welshman Adam Vaughan, who replaces Jeffrey Watkins.

#9 Adam Vaughan

GRAB_035.JPG

Bringing with him some important money from Monster Energy, Adam Vaughan is the latest addition to the lineup, replacing Jeffrey Watkins for the remainder of the season due to other commitments. The Welshman, who lives on the North Coast, is a highly-regarded racer and although this is his first time in the Caterhams, he jumped into Watkins' car at Kyalami and immediately impressed, taking pole and coming home with a 1st and 2nd in the races. A committed driver, Vaughan does occasionally let himself get overly angry and his attitude towards other racers is at times questionable, although in his contract with THR Vaughan has explained that he will do his utmost to respect others and always drive fairly. A speed demon, a team player and quick out of the box, THR are delighted with his appointment to the team.

Qualifying 9/10
Race Pace 9/10
Overtaking 7/10
Consistency 7/10
Adaptibility 5/10
Mindset 6/10

grab030y.jpg

grab026.jpg

Guys i can only apologise but i'm unable to download and make the necessary amendments to the file posted above. We've had a worsening internet connection fault here at home (am posting on my phone atm) and the line has completely died today (no home phone as well as internet) - a BT engineer is scheduled to visit tomorrow afternoon to try and trace the fault so i'll be unable to sort the file until tomorrow evening at the earliest. I'll post as soon as we're reconnected but am unable to sort the above until then.

many apologies again.....wrighty

This is a tricky track, but I've found part of the problem was that my realfeel wasn't enabled *chuckles* and I was getting all sorts of rough FF thrown at me.

Sorted it earlier, so I'll get a few laps in before practice tonight to make sure I can get round without sliding off the track now *grins*

i cant get into the server, i can see the server but the password i see in gpcos doesnt work, it still says the password from round1-2 has it changed and gpcos isnt telling me or something? if so can omeone pm it to me please? ty

Thanks for the races guys - great fun on race one - actually got to chase someone for 2 or 3 laps at one point. 9th place finish - whee! (Sounds better than it was, I broke the engine two laps from the end, hehe)

Had a few lag issues, seemed worse in the second race.

Came out of the hairpin, the car starting gently steering to the right and ignored my attempts to pull it back to the left and I was beached in deep sand - tried to get out, engine overheated :D Hence, I left.

Looking forward to the next race - can't figure out why I have so much trouble driving these babies!

nice races tonight although a bit lonely having only 1/2 of the grid and no admin, thanks ivo for coming in and sorting us out for race 2 :)

i just want to say sorry to chris butcher and daruisz swiderski for hitting them side on in T1 of race 2

What a day I have had. sorry I was not there guys. some twit drove into the virgin box in my street and that was that no internet tv or phone till now. not happy at all.

I am leaving the staff

Hi guys i am leaving the staff here at Rd some of you will know why.

I wish you all all the best for the rest of the league and that it all goes well for the new staff member that takes the league on great racing with you all :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back