rF2 Caterham Academy @ British Grand Prix - Fri 3rd Feb 2012

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hey all, I may not be able to make this one. Once again having to work late so it'll be hit and miss on the start time. If I make it back in time i'll be there but for now take me off the list to free up an extra slot.

Managed a 2:28.498 on server - Don't know if thats any good or not - default setup, tyres done seem to warm up at all for me, but the car feels stable - apart from 2 corners, ill let you all figure that out for yourself!

Sorry had to pull out guys. Spent all my time reconfiguring a new rFactor installation and didn't get on the track until late. I was a danger to the rest of you so I withdrew. Cheers.

This was fun. Such a close racing.

Don't remember much from race 1 apart from getting punted and plenty of cutting from the top guys. I went wide too couple of times but what some did was just ridiculous.

Race 2 was awesome though. Had a blast racing Wayne and Simon if i remember correctly. Really enjoyed it and it was really clean and fair racing there. Glad that there are quality drivers still around :)

From what I could see and hear, the racing was pretty good outside of a couple of drivers.

I'll be reviewing replays to make sure that what I heard was correct, and if it proves to be so, action will be taken, and they will not drive the Cats again, irrespective of any other penalties that get awarded.

First , thank you for the 2 best races in a while. Second , i feel badly because i spined out the Eley two times ! :( Sorry bro for that , i think we would be having a very nice fight for 1st place , and , Stuart , sorry for Tomas , he's always making the accidents. All i can say , that was fantastic race , thank you all for that :)

Sorry for my bad English :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back