CART Factor

Cars CART Factor v1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
MJQT submitted a new resource:

CART Factor - The CART 1998 season for rFactor, by Racing Line Developments

CART Factor. The cars of the CART 1998 season for rFactor 1. Cited by many as one of the greatest mods for rF1, and one of the greatest mod in sim racing history.

By Racing Line Developments

Excerpts from the ReadMe are below. The full document can be found at:

.features​

• 29 cars from the 18 teams of the 1998 CART season
  • Four distinct engine brands
  • Two tyre brands with unique...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you very much for sharing. Now I ask you. Who knows how to contact the creator of the cartfactor and cartextreme mod for rfactor? This is a work of art, I want to share the 1999 and 2000 season that I created, I think he deserves to see this before someone else; and it should not come to light without your permission, also those who have contributed tracks, audio skins and others... I miss a lot of things, it's too much information. (thanks to you I am happy again) THESE WIZARDS MUST EARN ALL THE CREDITS BEFORE ME, I NEED TO CLARIFY THIS; Despite the fact that I created these mods with a lot of time invested and sacrifice, and used their bases, it has been impossible not to do it, I almost have it ready, official skins and also some fan skins (the entire rfactor community will love this) even for Colombians who We got up early on weekends to see our idol Juan Pablo Montoya destroy the races there in 1999 and 2000, you will find in the lobby (where you choose a vehicle and others before going to the track within the game) the music of the broadcasts of the Colombian channels.... Or rather, in other words, I just need the author to give me the green light to share this work of art and that everyone can enjoy it, it's a shame that it's such an old game, however I have a powerful PC but I won't let it to play this wonderful game easy to configure modify to play and with very decent graphics in my opinion it does not envy anything to any modern racing game except for cinematic celebrations and advanced graphics (As for the physics, I have never cared much more than seeing the AI cars being good competitors and giving a show, to feel real physics you need more than a video game, be it rfactor 3 or 4, for that I go out riding in my real vehicle or I'm going to my racing circuit to compete and feel real physics).. anyway thanks for reading I hope you still play this work of art. LONG LIVE RFACTOR FOREVER, LONG LIVE THE RFACTOR COMMUNITY. Thank you very much partners

Thank you very much for sharing.
My pleasure!

Now I ask you. Who knows how to contact the creator of the cartfactor and cartextreme mod for rfactor? This is a work of art, I want to share the 1999 and 2000 season that I created, I think he deserves to see this before someone else; and it should not come to light without your permission, also those who have contributed tracks, audio skins and others
If I understand correctly, you've created skins for CART Factor for the 1999 and 2000 seasons? Good work!

There is no need to get permission from modders to post skins for their cars. There's nothing ethically problematic about this at all. I would just go ahead and post them. :)

I would also recommend going ahead and posting them because the team that created CART Factor, Racing Line Developments, is long defunct. Many of the team members went on to be a part of Reiza Studios, who create wonderful sims like AMS1 and AMS2. In relation to the 1998 tracks created by RLD, I myself have tried to contact them in several ways, and have never succeeded. If you feel strongly about trying, here is their website http://rld.theracingline.net/ but I wouldn't expect to get any response.

Thank you very much for sharing. Now I ask you. Who knows how to contact the creator of the cartfactor and cartextreme mod for rfactor? This is a work of art, I want to share the 1999 and 2000 season that I created, I think he deserves to see this before someone else; and it should not come to light without your permission, also those who have contributed tracks, audio skins and others... I miss a lot of things, it's too much information. (thanks to you I am happy again) THESE WIZARDS MUST EARN ALL THE CREDITS BEFORE ME, I NEED TO CLARIFY THIS; Despite the fact that I created these mods with a lot of time invested and sacrifice, and used their bases, it has been impossible not to do it, I almost have it ready, official skins and also some fan skins (the entire rfactor community will love this) even for Colombians who We got up early on weekends to see our idol Juan Pablo Montoya destroy the races there in 1999 and 2000, you will find in the lobby (where you choose a vehicle and others before going to the track within the game) the music of the broadcasts of the Colombian channels.... Or rather, in other words, I just need the author to give me the green light to share this work of art and that everyone can enjoy it, it's a shame that it's such an old game, however I have a powerful PC but I won't let it to play this wonderful game easy to configure modify to play and with very decent graphics in my opinion it does not envy anything to any modern racing game except for cinematic celebrations and advanced graphics (As for the physics, I have never cared much more than seeing the AI cars being good competitors and giving a show, to feel real physics you need more than a video game, be it rfactor 3 or 4, for that I go out riding in my real vehicle or I'm going to my racing circuit to compete and feel real physics).. anyway thanks for reading I hope you still play this work of art. LONG LIVE RFACTOR FOREVER, LONG LIVE THE RFACTOR COMMUNITY. Thank you very much partners
GREAT! THANK YOU! excited to read someone has worked on those seasons! looking forward to this! Rfactor still a great game and easily moddable, still trying to work on awful AI parameters such as talents, aggression and hdv physics, slowwhenpushed, AIdraftstickiness on track files to achieve the most sustainable balance ahahahahah.
JPM is my 4 wheels motorsport idol and I used to follow 1999-00 seasons during endless nights (I live in Italy and of course we had a different time zone). Remember your Monty is loved all over the world!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back