CART-2000 Liveries F-USA Gen3 + jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI

Skins CART-2000 Liveries F-USA Gen3 + jusk's CART 2000 Custom AI 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Well, I ofcourse am excited and no pressure on my end. I believe when its done its done but thank you for your continued hard work. Those of us who loved this era of Indycar/CART your mods keep that dream alive. :thumbsup:Not sure if I am going to run them until the next update as you said but its going to be hard not to try. lol.

Great skins! I have a question. How did you managed to create the cars previews same as Reiza ones? Is there a tool available or you made them manually? I'm asking because I have many skins that have "ugly" previews and I would like to make all look like Reiza ones. :)

The skins look really nice, adding so much immersion to the game. Thanks!

As I want to get into skinning, i also have a question where someone could help me. In order to create a correct preview image what do I have to do? Regarding the normal template for the car skin everything is clear to me, but how do I have to create the preivew for the menu? could this be done automated or is this completely manual?

Thanks!

I have a problem since the last update. All the 2000 liveries show up in the car selection menu - with a blue star next to them. I can choose any livery and it works fine, however in the race opponent setup screen it says only a total of four liveries are available and it duplicates those four to make up the entire field, even though all the liveries are shown and accessible in the car selection menu. I have reinstalled the game and the liveries with the same outcome.
Any other mod - eg, the F1 Ultimate gen 2 series 2022 cars and all are available.
Its driving me crackers!
Any clue as to whats gone wrong would be greatly appreciated :)

Man first, thanks for this amazing job done! It's a fantástic master piece! C'd you put the Forsythe skin in replace to that Lola Gulf fantasy, pls? Thank you in advance

Attachments

• open-uri20120928-29449-1p04kpe.jpg
    open-uri20120928-29449-1p04kpe.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 68
  • open-uri20120928-21008-1w2yujk.jpg
    open-uri20120928-21008-1w2yujk.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 83
  • 42714458244_a7dded51b5_b.jpg
    42714458244_a7dded51b5_b.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Unfortunately, there will be no additional folders for the oval versions.
If you adapt the paint schemes for the oval versions, you unfortunately have to make many compromises and, for example, reduce the size of the sponsors on the rear wings.
What I mean by this is that the road versions then no longer correspond to the original paintwork.
This is especially noticeable with split lettering on the rear wing (KOOL for example).
Maybe I will publish two versions, one is the old version (where the road version is correct) and the other one is the new version where the road version is not so correct to match the oval versions.

Last edited:
chrisi2174 updated CART-2000 Liveries F-USA Gen3 + Custom Driver AI with a new update entry:

Cart 2000 + Oval-versions as of AMS2 version 1.4

Cart 2000 + Oval-versions as of AMS2 version 1.4
Please use Jusk´s Custom AI !!

Since only one template is used for the liveries it is a compromise between the different car track versions!!!
Especially at the Superspeedway version the inside of the rear wing at the Reynard would have to be fixed.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks Chrisi2124!..did a 40 lap race at fontana with pit strategy created for the race!..i found that the AI will only pit around lap 25-28 because of tires!..so you need add fuel for 25 laps!..great skins and AI1..cheers!
reiza will be adding pace-car very soon!..hopefully in next update!..that should make it even more better for the indycars!..

Last edited:
Amazing work! From a lifelong CART/Indy Fan, this adds so much to the game.

One thing I noticed is that your Team Green liveries are overwriting the Penske generic and vice versa. It's a super small detail, but is that something that is possible to change? In the base game, generic Team Green appears first followed by the generic blue Penske, while your mod has Penske show up first followed by Team Green. Friends without the skinpack applied confirmed that if I raced as the Penske livery on my screen, they would see me in the generic Team Green. The rest of them seem to replace the correct generics.

If it could be swapped, it would help a little bit when I'm racing online with friends who don't have the skins downloaded or applied.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back