Vehicles car wont start*** [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this question would be better answered elsewhere. Like the forum section for MSC on this site, as well as you didn't actually upload your save file. The save is the "defaultES2File.txt" file. The one you uploaded is to save the body damage that happens to the car. This guide will help you considerably if you have not seen it! Good luck in trouble shooting your Satsuma!

I think this question would be better answered elsewhere. Like the forum section for MSC on this site, as well as you didn't actually upload your save file. The save is the "defaultES2File.txt" file. The one you uploaded is to save the body damage that happens to the car. This guide will help you considerably if you have not seen it! Good luck in trouble shooting your Satsuma!

Attachments

• defaultES2File.txt
    61.4 KB · Views: 280
I really shoudent help you. Posted this in the wrong section, originally with the wrong file. And you should figure this out for yourself.

But i needed a quick distraction. So i took a look. Here is a screen shot. If you cant figure out the glaring problem from the screen shot you shoudent be playing this game.

Attachments

• heres your problem.jpg
    heres your problem.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 271
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back