Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
As asked by another user, some further explanation on step 7 would be helpful.

Is this correct? -
7. Set Extra State bindings. Located in Content manager>Settings>Assetto Corsa>Controls>Patch
ExtraA -> Increase BMIG
ExtraB -> Decrease BMIG
ExtraC -> Switch which Diff Setting you are trying to change (0=ENTRY,1=MID,2=HISPD)
ExtraD -> Increase the selected Diff Setting
ExtraE -> Decrease the selected Diff Setting
8. Enable Extended Physics for the target car. Located: Content Manager> Settings>Content Manager>Drive> Tick "Allow to use patch car's data to activate extended physics"
Go to Drive and tick "Use experimental physics" under tyre blankets.

-----------------
App shows up in LUA debug but the mapped buttons do not change any of the settings for BMIG / DIFF. Any solutions?

Last edited:
Schmawlik updated [Car Data Script] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control with a new update entry:

v1.0.0.0 Release

BE SURE TO FOLLOW THE NEW INSTALLATION STEPS ON THE OVERVIEW PAGE

Big update here. Custom setup options have been added the setup file, which allows you to control the setup of these new features directly in the default setup menu. You no longer need to use the Extended Setup mod in order to save your setups with these new car control options.

New Setup Options
View attachment 657330[ATTACH type="full"...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Saying that You are a GENIUS is to say none. Absolutely magnificent job done. Although i have a small concern. It's getting more and more complex. Won't it get too difficult to use at some poinht?
It's actually become simpler in terms of mod usage. I'm not concerned with it becoming too difficult to use at some point, considering these are settings that F1 drivers change on the fly, and that is the experience I am aiming to provide.

Important to note that this mod *requires* "Car instruments" extension checked as active in Custom Shaders Patch.

I spent ages figuring out why this mod wouldn't work. So as I had already set up dual boot for windows I decided to start totally fresh, installed Assetto, ect. Installed the mod step by step and it worked, so after doing some cross-referencing of the CSP settings, it turns out Car Instruments was the very setting that once I enabled on my primary OS, everything works.

I can finally get to enjoy this mod. Woop!

Important to note that this mod *requires* "Car instruments" extension checked as active in Custom Shaders Patch.

I spent ages figuring out why this mod wouldn't work. So as I had already set up dual boot for windows I decided to start totally fresh, installed Assetto, ect. Installed the mod step by step and it worked, so after doing some cross-referencing of the CSP settings, it turns out Car Instruments was the very setting that once I enabled on my primary OS, everything works.

I can finally get to enjoy this mod. Woop!
Very strange, would never have expected that to be a requirement. I’ll add that to the install instructions.

This is absolutely an amazing piece of an app. Im so stunned, unbelieveable. Man, you are a mastermind, an absolute genius. Thanks for sharing your work. I made a video on you tube and asked people to donate if they gonna use it. I think some people don't understand how good your app is. Again: thanks a lot!

Hopefully it manages to help others who run into the same issue.
Btw such a great mod, thank you for taking the time to create this masterpiece.

Considering what you've done with your mod, also your aim with this mod, I would like to ask if you have any intention of adding engine mapping to your script? - totally curious.
All it needs is some lut files and the same script that you used for the diff switch mode.

20230424_012838.jpg

[URL https://trello.com/c/0R8cqB1v[/URL]
20230424_013325.jpg

Last edited:
Hopefully it manages to help others who run into the same issue.
Btw such a great mod, thank you for taking the time to create this masterpiece.

Considering what you've done with your mod, also your aim with this mod, I would like to ask if you have any intention of adding engine mapping to your script? - totally curious.
All it needs is some lut files and the same script that you used for the diff switch mode.

View attachment 657983
[URL https://trello.com/c/0R8cqB1v[/URL]
View attachment 657984
Yes I, but that is already a feature that anyone can add. I’m more interested in adding Pedal Maps.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea