Resource icon

Misc [Car Data] F1 BMIG and DIFF Control [DEPRECATED]

Login or Register an account to download this content
So if I increase BMig setting, I get a higher migration, i.e. more of a transition to rearward braking? For example, a setting of '1' for BMig would be more forward biased than a '5'?

Is there a way to get Simhub to see this data? Brake bias doesnt change when Bmig is changed any way to make simhub see this other than a keyboard input? along with differential changes

Last edited:
While I love this mod I have to say the diff is quite weird, at least on the latest version, it tends to open itself in unconventional situations, or straight up not being able to lock. Even with all settings on 100 you couln't do a donut on it if you tried. I am hyped to see where this is going though, and bmig feels quite amazing.

Schmawlik updated [Car Physics] F1 BMIG and Differential Adjustment with a new update entry:

v0.7.5.0-alpha Release

-Fixed BMIG, now the brake bias should move forwards more at 100% brake pedal.

-Fixed DIFF, I honestly don't know if this was ever working correctly, but I can verify it is changing the appropriate values with a newer version of CSP.

-I need to another way (non keybind) to allow users to assign different values for the BMIG ramp. Currently BMIG ramp is at 30% brake pedal.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installed the new version 0.7.5.0 using CSP 1.80 and it seems as though the script isn't running. I'm using your wheel display and BMIG no longer pops up on the wheel, however DIFF settings do. Reinstalled previous version and it works again. I attached a screenshot of the debug window using the new version.
debug.JPG

Installed the new version 0.7.5.0 using CSP 1.80 and it seems as though the script isn't running. I'm using your wheel display and BMIG no longer pops up on the wheel, however DIFF settings do. Reinstalled previous version and it works again. I attached a screenshot of the debug window using the new version.

Thanks Avgeek,

For some reason the new Lua code formatting tool I tried out, decided to round all my numbers to 0......

Should be fixed now in 0.7.5.1

While I love this mod I have to say the diff is quite weird, at least on the latest version, it tends to open itself in unconventional situations, or straight up not being able to lock. Even with all settings on 100 you couln't do a donut on it if you tried. I am hyped to see where this is going though, and bmig feels quite amazing.
Hopefully the latest version is better for you.

I know up to that part, but I can't make the controls actually do anything. It just says that they could be "an extra light, animation, indicator, etc" and I dont know what to do after I have mapped the buttons.
Well if you've mapped the buttons, then you're pretty much done. If you have RARE installed you can actually use the debug panel to see the extra controller inputs being changed.

Your best bet is if you are using this with the RSS Formula Hybrid 2022(s) is to install my scriptable display for them because it allows you to see the BMIG and DIFF changing in game on the dashboard.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.