Car Aerial

Plugins Car Aerial 1.0a

Login or Register an account to download this content
Tunertron submitted a new resource:

Car Aerial - World first using the all new ModMagnetic™ system!

View attachment 263601
Disappointed by the poor reception of the car radio? This is the mod for you!*

The first mod to use the all new ModMagnetic™ system you can actually add and remove the part just like the rest of the car parts!

Thanks to Kubix for the model.

*actually radio reception may vary, signal improvements not guaranteed

Read more about this resource...

Wow thx dude , this comm is not for hate but I'm lazy to get my CD disc (to import music) in MSC and I regulary
I listen to the radio and its kinda .... (on short , radio sucks)
So, this long , this is my fav mod .
Thx bro !

Hey thanks! I'd like to hear some opinions on whether the aerial is around the right length. Also, would people want it to be retractable or maybe even have an automatic electric version?

As an aside the original aerial went up the outside of the passenger side window pillar (if you look carefully through google images) but this mod is in the style of after market aerials. Are ppl interested in a "factory aerial" ?

As an aside the original aerial went up the outside of the passenger side window pillar (if you look carefully through google images) but this mod is in the style of after market aerials. Are ppl interested in a "factory aerial" ?
I would absolutely be interested in a factory aerial, that'd be pretty neat. Maybe the factory aerial can spawn in the garage with the rest of the starting parts, whereas the aftermarket aerial would spawn somewhere else in the world.

Great job! Would it be possible to have an alternate version in the style of the stock Datsun 100a?
Datsun_Cherry_ca_1973_Schaffen-Diest_2017.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back