can't see through glass

Hi all! I picked the templat of stock car nd made a skin for myself... changed the wondows' numbers and i don't know what i did but now i can't see through the glass with MY skin. all the originals are fine. surely one you guys can tell what i did wrong.

thank u very much!

ok this is the problem (know). the templates downloaded from the offcial website kept making glasses not translucent. your suggestion was good and solved the problem of beeing able to see through glass from inside the car. from the outside of the car i couldn't see the driver. so i changed the templates of the vectra for those of the peugeot. It worked. know i can see through glass from the inside and from the outside BUT i cannot see the number and name on the glass... the window is just tottaly seethrough... any suggestion??
thanks

finally i was able to see the numbers from inside the car. i saved WINDOW file as dxt5 mx or something instead of dxt5 rgb. BUT now (LOL) can't see the banner with the color i painted it with... what's the deal with this?

I see the same thing on screen and in your psd files.
What is the problem exactly?

JB.jpg

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back