Can't see the menu with OpenComposite (OpenXR)

I have this missing menu issue only with OpenComposite where I see the driver in the garage, but the menu is nowhere to be found. Doesn't happen in OpenVR. Using the Vive Pro 2.

This is the same as what I see looking through the headset:
aKl3rgR.png

I've tried walking around and looking everywhere but I can't find it, if it's there just not visible it must be under the floor or over the roof or behind one of the walls.

I'm having a similar (perhaps the same) issue with DiRT Rally 2.0, where the menu is visible but it's completely off-center. Again, only with OpenXR, works as expected with OpenVR. In AC, the menu position is fine with OpenXR also.

Did you resolve this. This has now happened to me despite me thinking I havent changed anything lately
I have this missing menu issue only with OpenComposite where I see the driver in the garage, but the menu is nowhere to be found. Doesn't happen in OpenVR. Using the Vive Pro 2.

This is the same as what I see looking through the headset:
aKl3rgR.png

I've tried walking around and looking everywhere but I can't find it, if it's there just not visible it must be under the floor or over the roof or behind one of the walls.

I'm having a similar (perhaps the same) issue with DiRT Rally 2.0, where the menu is visible but it's completely off-center. Again, only with OpenXR, works as expected with OpenVR. In AC, the menu position is fine with OpenXR also.
Did you resolve this in the end? If so, what was the issue?

For some reason ACC/AMS2 and DR2 have all started no longer displaying the menu in VR via OpenComposite. These were all running perfectly fine and I never had a problem before. This just started happening and I cant think what I have changed. I didnt update anything that I can think of.

Did you resolve this. This has now happened to me despite me thinking I havent changed anything lately

For some reason ACC/AMS2 and DR2 have all started no longer displaying the menu in VR via OpenComposite. These were all running perfectly fine and I never had a problem before. This just started happening and I cant think what I have changed. I didnt update anything that I can think of.
Nope, still having the same issue in ACC/AMS2/DR2. iRacing works fine in native OpenXR mode so that's all I'm playing.

I just got into VR as a whole so this was my first experience. If it was working for you before then it's probably related to a new version of something, but I couldn't figure out what and can't really get help either.

Hi, did you find a solution? I'm also going crazy trying figure out what happened, just starting to think its a SteamVR update (do you use SteamVR as the OpenXR runtime I'm assuming?). I'm having the issue with Dirt Rally 2 with the menu way off-center.

I noticed SteamVR recently changed for me, starting to think that this might be the issue.

Last edited:
Hi, did you find a solution? I'm also going crazy trying figure out what happened, just starting to think its a SteamVR update (do you use SteamVR as the OpenXR runtime I'm assuming?). I'm having the issue with Dirt Rally 2 with the menu way off-center.

I noticed SteamVR recently changed for me, starting to think that this might be the issue.
Yeah, it was the SteamVR update. I reported the issue and they have fixed it in the latest SteamVR Beta 1.26.6.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back