Can't Export from Undo file?

I had a BTB crash after foolishly not saving for an hour or so. i remembered people saying you can load up the undo files, so i renamed the most recent temp file and it loaded, but it wont export to rF, saying, while crashing:

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BobsBits.rFactor_GMT.CalculateOBBTerrain(Mesh Mesh, Vector3 Offset, VertexElement[] Elements)
at BobsBits.rFactor_GMT.PopulateFromTerrain(TerrainArea loTA, Vector3 Offset, String lsName)
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.AddTerrainArea(Int32 TerrainAreaId)
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.AddTerrain()
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.CreateAll(Vector3 Offset, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder)
at BobsBits.Venue.ExportForrFactor(String ExePath, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder, String VenueName, String TrackName, Boolean OverwriteTDF, Boolean OverwriteGDB, Boolean OverwriteSCN, Boolean OverwriteAIW, Boolean OverwriteCAM)
at BobsTrackBuilder.frmExport.butrFactorExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
i don't even know if that text is useful.
i would have gone back to the previous save, i did backup the xml, except having the undo xml file in there seems to have infused the file with un-exportability. i tried the old xml, but it still loads the project as of the undo xml. so, the project is up to date, i can still work on it, but it wont export. tried saving as another name but no dice. :excruciating:

is there anything that can be done, or do i just have to suck it up and go back to the previous sequential save of the project (a week old now)
thanks

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 19 26.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Forum trophies