Can't Export from Undo file?

I had a BTB crash after foolishly not saving for an hour or so. i remembered people saying you can load up the undo files, so i renamed the most recent temp file and it loaded, but it wont export to rF, saying, while crashing:

************** Exception Text **************
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at BobsBits.rFactor_GMT.CalculateOBBTerrain(Mesh Mesh, Vector3 Offset, VertexElement[] Elements)
at BobsBits.rFactor_GMT.PopulateFromTerrain(TerrainArea loTA, Vector3 Offset, String lsName)
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.AddTerrainArea(Int32 TerrainAreaId)
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.AddTerrain()
at BobsBits.ISIEngine.rFactor_Venue.CreateAll(Vector3 Offset, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder)
at BobsBits.Venue.ExportForrFactor(String ExePath, String VenueFolder, String TrackFolder, String VenueName, String TrackName, Boolean OverwriteTDF, Boolean OverwriteGDB, Boolean OverwriteSCN, Boolean OverwriteAIW, Boolean OverwriteCAM)
at BobsTrackBuilder.frmExport.butrFactorExport_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
i don't even know if that text is useful.
i would have gone back to the previous save, i did backup the xml, except having the undo xml file in there seems to have infused the file with un-exportability. i tried the old xml, but it still loads the project as of the undo xml. so, the project is up to date, i can still work on it, but it wont export. tried saving as another name but no dice. :excruciating:

is there anything that can be done, or do i just have to suck it up and go back to the previous sequential save of the project (a week old now)
thanks

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 219 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 161 7.8%
  • < 5 years