F1 2010 Can't adjust "Advanced wheel settings"

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi

I use a Logitech G25 and when i try to adjust the "Advanced wheel settings" and "Force feedback options" in control settings they are darkened and cannot be chosen.

Profile setup is set to Custom and all other inputs are correct in the "Edit profile"-menu.

Do you know any solution to this. it drives me nuts...

Thnx =)

Hmmmm... i dont know. Yesterday i needed to Re-program everything after my saved game went corrupt :(

I selected Custom Profile setup. Setup my wheel and after i went back into the main controller menu, i could select the advanced wheel settings (which indeed was not selectable before)

Sorry for asking to much but can you tell me how to do that? :p

Richard

In the game settings you first need to choose between keyboard and custom. In this case you choose for custom. At this moment the advanced settings are still greyed out and cannot be edited. Then you start to edit the custom settings for your wheel (assign pedals, buttons, etc.). After you've done that all, you return to the settings menu. Now (if this working with you) the advanced settings aren't greyed out anymore and now its possible to edit them. Atleast, that's how its worked for the 2 times i needed to edit my settings.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back