Can't actually download the game

Hi,
I purchased the game just now, and downloaded it...internet explorer got to 1% and 1sec left and crashed, leaving me with a partial download that won't open and crashes windows explorer whenever I try to delete it. The same happened to me when I was trying to download the demo, but I figured having handed over some cash I would be rewarded with a working file.

Going to try the download with Chrome instead and will report back, but if that doesn't work, what are the options, and why is it crashing internet explorer?

Hi,
but I figured having handed over some cash I would be rewarded with a working file.
now now, no need to say a silly thing like that, it is not their fault as it works flawlessly with all of us and we have had no problems, it's no doubt at your end, try using a different browser, Firefox i highly recommend or Chrome.

Let us know how it goes :)

Sorry, I'm just frustrated tbh!:frown:

Currently downloading with chrome, so we shall see what happens when it gets to 1sec left! I'm located in the UK, and was just following the link sent by email...if this chrome download doesn't work I will use the link you provided :)

Ok well I used chrome on my laptop to download it since chrome conflicts with windows 7 on the home pc. Basically, I managed to download it, but now it won't open - the file just won't open, it crashes windows explorer still. i'm lost for words to be honest, as it can't be this hard to install a game - it's certainly the only time such a thing has happened to me - I think it might be something to do with the digital certificate of the .exe, but who knows...anyone able to pose a solution?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back