Cancer Research UK Support Winter Series

After checking out the track today which looks great, it is noticeable that some of the TV cameras around the track are not well placed which often seems to be the case with this game. I've heard they can be a bit of a dog to edit but, is there anyway they can be changed in time before the race or are we too late now?

The race length is planned to be 100% distance.

As there are only 29 drivers and I know at least 3 drivers who can't make it, we're not going to need an allocation for this event either. Just turn up to the race at the time specified. I know we won't need a Pre-Qualifying on this occasion. The fact we are even close to needing one at all shows how great you guys have been with your support for this. Thanks very much and lets enjoy tomorrow's race. Good driving.

A list of some of the times in practice so far:
Scott Wilde 1:27.383
Mikko Suokas 1:27.913
Jackson Wendt 1:29.475
Fred Owen 1:35.208

HI I WOULDN'T MIND DOWNLOADING THE MOD to have a go. however, simsync keeps giving error messages. tried it a few times and no joy. are there any common issues or troubleshooting threads please?

SERVER BACK UP. Race Settings completed.

If anyone has a link of the mod to download manually could you post it for Andrew too. I know there are some around the forums from races when SimSync hasn't been working but don't think they are latest version. Thanks. Also Andrew make sure you are running SimSync as administrator in Windows. That sometimes causes a problem.

Server Working guys? i trying to login here:
Name: CRUK Winter Series - R1 India
Password: fangio
Server IP: 176.9.130.142:31197

but no server shows... what happening?

SERVER BACK UP. Race Settings completed.

If anyone has a link of the mod to download manually could you post it for Andrew too. I know there are some around the forums from races when SimSync hasn't been working but don't think they are latest version. Thanks. Also Andrew make sure you are running SimSync as administrator in Windows. That sometimes causes a problem.
i am trying a fresh install. maybe that will work thanks for trying:thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea