Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Mosport 2012

Tracks Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Mosport 2012 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Poopenshnapples submitted a new resource:

Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Mosport 2012 - Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Mosport 2012 - CTMP

Automobilista: 2012 Canadian Tire Motorsport Park v1.0
https://canadiantiremotorsportpark.com/
AKA: CTMP, Mosport GP
Length = 2,549 miles./4,102 km
TrackType = Permanent Road Course
Max Vehicles = 36

Install:
Merge Automobilista folder with Automobilista game folder:
C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Automobilista

Thank You Neel Jani for letting me share your awesome track!!
I did absolutely nothing to...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks very much PS for your efforts to bring this over to AMS! I spent many laps in RF1 on Neel’s release. T2 here is about the only other corner I put in the same "pucker factor" class as Eau Rouge.

I do have one concern, however. The tarmac patches on the track surface feel and sound as if they’re made from curbing material. I tried the f309 and the AJR on the track and both of them appeared to also be visually oscillating when they’re on the tarmac patches just like they’re on curbing. I don’t recall Neel’s RF1 track having this behavior but maybe my memory is clouded.

Thanks very much PS for your efforts to bring this over to AMS! I spent many laps in RF1 on Neel’s release. T2 here is about the only other corner I put in the same "pucker factor" class as Eau Rouge.

I do have one concern, however. The tarmac patches on the track surface feel and sound as if they’re made from curbing material. I tried the f309 and the AJR on the track and both of them appeared to also be visually oscillating when they’re on the tarmac patches just like they’re on curbing. I don’t recall Neel’s RF1 track having this behavior but maybe my memory is clouded.

Yes, it is a mistake in the track. Those patches are categorized as Rumblestrips instead of Road Cement Patches (that do not have to be cement--it's just a category for a different grip surface). The white and bright textures are also overblown. Otherwise, Neel's efforts have improved the track compared to prior versions.

Those patches are categorized as Rumblestrips

In the NASCAR Trucks these patches are not interpreted as 'rumble strips'
Some tires, especially those with very high damper values, can have this effect

As for where this script/value is that you mentioned is being categorized, I would love to possibly modify it...if it is what you have claimed

In the NASCAR Trucks these patches are not interpreted as 'rumble strips'
Some tires, especially those with very high damper values, can have this effect

As for where this script/value is that you mentioned is being categorized, I would love to possibly modify it...if it is what you have claimed

If you look in the TDF file, you can see the categorizations, including corresponding sound and vibrations. As @BillGuy pointed out above, the sound for sure is the same as the rumble strips. There is only one surface type that utilizes that sound. Therefore, if you go into the track itself (I have not), you will find that those patches are tagged with rumble strip instead of what they should have been labelled, which is concrete patch.

The concrete patch might have to be customized for this track, since it is meant to produce a slipperier and harder surface. In this case, more bumps/ripples could be added and whatever grip quotient was desired (higher or lower than the regular asphalt).

If you look in the TDF file, you can see the categorizations, including corresponding sound and vibrations. As @BillGuy pointed out above, the sound for sure is the same as the rumble strips. There is only one surface type that utilizes that sound. Therefore, if you go into the track itself (I have not), you will find that those patches are tagged with rumble strip instead of what they should have been labelled, which is concrete patch.

The concrete patch might have to be customized for this track, since it is meant to produce a slipperier and harder surface. In this case, more bumps/ripples could be added and whatever grip quotient was desired (higher or lower than the regular asphalt).

You know more about track modding than I do... which isn't saying much! lol

Thank you for pointing that out.. I wonder if changing the feedback label would solve this issue

Good day, I have downloaded this track, as I have done with many tracks before. However, it shows on the track menu, but does not load. Have used Winarchiver and Winrar, but no success.
Please advise, regard this track as a must have for our beloved game !

Hahahaha! :D
Thank you.. I came up with it in grade 9... some 18 years ago now
It is a horrific drink made of human feces and other liquids.
Poor pouchie!

That is likely the issue.. Inside of the extracted folder there is an "Automobilista" folder... merge this folder with your game folder.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back