can someone pm me the ACtrackreboot Tracks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eshiro

10RPM
Aug 5, 2018
I reinstalled AC, searched for bathurst and for my surprise, the page and all their tracks gone and i really liked their version of bathurst and monaco

bootrossx2

1RPM
Oct 23, 2017
Bruno any chance you could do the same for me, i cant find imola 1972 or monaco 1966 anywhere for AC

Rogerbee

500RPM
May 2, 2018
I have Monaco 66, just not sure where I got it from, could have been SimRacersPics, but, he's closed the old site and opened a new one, which, so far, doesn't have the old downloads.

iwn

100RPM
Premium
Nov 4, 2015
How many did they do and are they all good?
If You can, find them. They are of good quality and we don´t have too many contemporary tracks for our classic racers. Must have actually now when I think about it.

decapnz

25RPM
May 4, 2011
I'm also wondering if someone could pm me the reboot tracks. Particularly looking for Monaco '66.
Also, just a quick question - what is the consensus as to the best modern version of Monaco? I'm currently using "monaco_osrw_11_fix".
Cheers

edit: found a version (1.2). still interested to hear modern monaco version opinions, though.

Last edited:
Apr 6, 2018
I'm also wondering if someone could pm me the reboot tracks. Particularly looking for Monaco '66.
Also, just a quick question - what is the consensus as to the best modern version of Monaco? I'm currently using "monaco_osrw_11_fix".
Cheers

edit: found a version (1.2). still interested to hear modern monaco version opinions, though.
For me the best monaco version is the one from reboot.

Monaco 2017 version has a weird static F1 poster that shouldn't be there if you are racing with GT3 cars for example, makes no sense.

I'm sending you the links

Status
Not open for further replies.