Can I use SoftTH software? (merged)

Does anyone have this working with triple screens yet? SofTH doesn't work for me and neither do the ingame options.

Im running all 3 screens from the 1 GTX670 and have no problems with any other sim but AC doesnt even register them?

Does anyone have this working with triple screens yet? SofTH doesn't work for me and neither do the ingame options.

Im running all 3 screens from the 1 GTX670 and have no problems with any other sim but AC doesnt even register them?

I think you have to check the box for triple screens in the video options, then once in the sim there is a triple screen setup app if you scroll your mouse all the way to the right..hope this helps.

never heard of SoftTH , dunno what it is, but yes im having similiar problems... although my menu / game freezing up for a good 30 seconds then i can click something then it will freeze again for 30 seconds or crash.

really annoying :(

How did this end up as its own thread?

I usually have the problems that no-one can help with, its my useless party trick!

If i use SoftTH AC doesn't load, i have to close it through Task Manager.

Computers are fun.........

Can you use a triple monitor setup on only one GTX670? I thought it this was only possible with the GTX680?

It is and i have. One from the HDMI and the other 2 from the DVI ports with HDMI adapters. It has another port too, DisplayPort, so i think i could get 4 screens. It runs rFactor2 fine, could do with having all my screens the same size though.

Hi! Since assetto corsa realesed, ive tried to find a way to play it on triple screen!
Yesterday i was success, because, i find out how we can play it whitout softTH, So i try to explain how!

There are a Asetto Corsa folder in the documents, open it, you will find a folder called cfg, in that folder there are 2 files what you need, video and triple screen!
Open the video.cfg then you will see this:
[VIDEO]
WIDTH=4240 <--------- add your triple screen resolution
HEIGHT=1050 <----------add your triple screen resolution
REFRESH=59
FULLSCREEN=0 <-------- it should be 0 to work well!
ANISOTROPIC=4
AASAMPLES=1
VSYNC=0
AAQUALITY=0
SHADOW_MAP_SIZE=1024
DISABLE_HDR=0
INDEX=55

[EFFECTS]
MOTION_BLUR=0
FXAA=1
3D_GRASS=0

[CUBEMAP]
SIZE=0
FACES_PER_FRAME=0
FARPLANE=500

[MIRROR]
SIZE=512

[ASSETTOCORSA]
HIDE_ARMS=1
LOCK_STEER=0

Then open the triple_screen.cfg!!!

You will see this:

[TRIPLE_SCREEN]
ACTIVE=1 <------ 0 is off 1 is on so you will know what you have to do;)

[LEFT_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=-1.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=-0.5,1

[CENTER_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=-0.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=0.5,1

[RIGHT_SCREEN]
LEFT_POINT=0.5,1
RIGHT_POINT=1.5,1

[SPINNERS]
SP_MARGINS=0
SP_ROTATION=0
SP_DISTANCE=1000
SP_WIDTH=1000

aaaand its done! Thats it thats all folks, sorry for my english i hope it helps a lot of players!;)

Still no good for me.

Are you using any adapter for 3 screens or running 3 separate HDMI leads from your GPU?

I dont use any adapter, and dont even hdmi(dvi and d-sub), i have 2 different card: gtx 480(left screen 1280x1024, center screen 1680x1050), gt430 (right screen 1280x1024)

IMPORTANT!!! try to switch off the full screen rendering in the game, if its on it doesnt work on triple screen!!

I have one 22"(16:10) at center and two 19"(4:3) at the sides, the height is the same so it works fine for me at this way! try the triple screen setup in the game, its in the apps section you can set bezel correction and etc..
and i think you can tweek something in the triple_screen.cfg....maybe..

What happend if u switch off the nvidia sorround, and edit the video.cfg to your own resolution?

AC just doesn't see the other 2 screens. If i use the in-game options it treats my single display as 3 and edits that image, distorting it.

I think im gonna have to wait for AC to be released fully and/or someone to put out a version of softTH that works in DX10.1 and above.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back