F1 2010 Can I put my own portreit photo to my career biography?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
A

aras

• aras

How can I put my own portreit photo to my career biography?

And I want to make my own helmet; would you help me if you know?

well assuming you are on PC...

To put your own picture in the bio you have to find the "player_silhouette" inside of the b_nonpersistent texture and import the photo you want. The helmet entails basically the same process. Steal a helmet texture either from the game or from one of the mods, edit it in photoshop, and then import it into whichever texture you want to replace in the bespoke helmets directory.

If you look in the mods, you should find the F1 2010 texture editor V0.5. This makes it about as easy as its going to get

well assuming you are on PC...

To put your own picture in the bio you have to find the "player_silhouette" inside of the b_nonpersistent texture and import the photo you want.

This sounds like a neat thing, only problem is I have looked through the different folders and I sure cannot find either of these files.

Please disregard as I have found the file.

That's one of the many reasons I love PC gaming. On the consoles, you're stuck with the game as it is out of the box, whereas on PC we have all these great mods - everything from cosmetic stuff like this, to game changing stuff like grip mods. Many thanks to all the modders concerned! :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back