Can I modify an unsupported wheel to become supported by F! 2010

1hi I am new to the site so I am sorry if this question is repeated
In my country the good PC steering wheel is not available,and I it exist (which I search very very good but no result ) we have only second hand or so cheap (although they look very will built).
So I got one But unfortunately it did not work with(F1 2010) so can I use this wheel part to build a wheel that I can play F1 2010 or in other word to chang the unsupported wheel to supported one
thank you for reading my letter

Attachments

• 0000045_300.jpg
    0000045_300.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 279
well to anser your question: you could get a board from Leo Bodnar hookup all the sensors from the wheel to that i know Leo's boards will be reconized by the games you want to play. you would need a little technical skill but i think everyone could do that.

but isnt it easyer to just get a wheel from ebay and send it to your country? I donno your budget but i think you can get a log momo for a fair price there or even g25 or g27 for some more money offcourse. then you would certainly know you get to play the game.

Upvote 0
oh thank you Mr.Wietse for answering my question,but today I was playing with game(F1 2010 my favorite)and manage to use the weel for sterering and gear changing with the keyboard for the rest (although there is not any feedback) but the result is somehow above average
Thank again Sir.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back