Can I make GT3 steering a bit more responsive

Just having a practice for the event on Friday.

I'm struggling to drive the Porsche because the steering just seems so unresponsive.

I've ended up getting the steering angle down to about 180 which does give it some initial turn in, but brings the soft lock so close in that - well, I can't believe that's full lock.

Does anyone have any advice on how I wake the steering up?

I've checked and there are no assists on.

It's all good :)
You could set:
"Use thread":false,
"Use thread#":"Use a separate thread to issue FFB commands which may block with some drivers"
To 'true'. In theory it frees up the CPU but may cause problems so maybe do it only when everything stays to be okay :p

And you should put "by vehicle" on again to get the "real deal" with the cars. Although that's up to you of course :)
Last car I drove was the 720s GT3 and my json stated 407° in the json, your's was at 900°.
When you enable "by vehicle" again it should always change to the car you last used.

And then I've found that some "axis" in the upper part of the json are set to '0.5' while mine are either '0.0' or '1.0'.
No idea if that's your shifter or a gamepad thing but you might wanna check your steering/throttle/brake staturation,deadzone,gamma stuff in the controls menu just to be sure :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.