Cars Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack - Car | Sounds | Skins | Helmets | Race Suits | Templates

Hi Guys

Before I start I just want thank hummer444 for all his efforts and work put into this mod for Stock Car Extreme.

Never really was a American Muscle Car fan to be honest until this mod.

It's not just the car, the sounds, physics, the skins, everything about this mod is simply perfect in my opinion.

Yes it's not the latest car for a game but certainly deserves a spot right up there. Each and every single texture has being specifically designed...

Read more about this resource...

Mod is not listed in the list of series of the initial menu.
Can only access the cars in the All cars and vehicles mode.
Just did a clean install to test and works straight away.

It's only a new series file that I have added which looks fine, no errors and nobody seems to be having this problem.

Any other changes made to this mode were visual and have no impact on the installation or file structure.

Difficult for me to help when there's no problem on my side.

Took these screen shots after a clean install and everything is there.

The mod also doesn't share any files so that can't be the problem, this should be a straight install which I've just done.

sSrIh0XYyISaZ3vvnPy6S1nRzTbnYkRe3v8AFboO9FFAfrr_b5MLxJ3gl5jp9Jc91gYX9AdfCTryN_Cu-e6f4nTvO1smupRTjFrWDsqJK3YexuYVVR2Qlv_0KcolQk4IjldBu65V5_dMxzdB2tOqlXqhshbYadLx1-KWkw7bGwIZkHq93uF17JtrB3Sr6blbumKRpyWKGjKSOpdvzCcyL7CY4xu4CkJQqar1kUBdJVo0uqBDWSpxhzMbZ0s1Qzq_njgzD8CrlNoSPj4_blMXW1eWnhbzXvuUxzYbs3AHsCu-zutRAxu1ZdWRW7Lu1dPIx2ITDLZek2CBsTsJZJ3VmMh7DGtbfwv_zqMWtPh0qpaCqOPZ0qfLH5BFrsvqB2oCGVUXZZvP80SL1GLuEW3fb6I3i2l5waQktgCpf06Et2nCsRUbyaDRsuHqqLGVjZo_QOafjI0bFUsJD-yfEwdAXbvVmS-hah4CZBzZHoI6o9fyqq84trA-i8A5ZthJfWYi6oB05S0ZwWGFVFs0rg4hUdvaNhcsejgQ_a-vNCCIHu-DT5mc62-kmXDJpwG1Sm_XvGa2RJ3Itx3r2FXGMYdv5S-5JrlE9RTTSEk5aBD6=w1202-h675-no
JX2xodWaofBLOYARV_gLgT1mwH6eTUDhJ8MLjgvQMPw2SwOsBVzfXrT59psVVyYYvxsZMYnD0xh5ktCBLMFa4ndioOb0a1Ev15B-hVacGmWCNYk3_6S3EBedQvPXsnRE3aKvXZpRlrLhTyRECvypAAshPRGpiv82kA-ADJxEHzki_VHSHFYSxHDVO1yaJxsutAqpX3VA_8l3nInXnrhI8Y3UlA_93r7prUA2oAbuZGMrtIx10yG6oL4whT8YCagOSQ1QNO4xNwqZxm-T35-UWBxXoIAtCDscNZKK8jci-hyYuKt4muvwWUTvmwNNcG7xlaHJZmiwcWruLicgo8e2SuG4EtMzJhEdRwKgwDnhKtKSwih5mCq937KEY2RSxxQPJtE9ahH2VeIeTwyLISiqEcQ3RTER1NLREIJbmEP5Ls91xuDgO037GFLoV3HLSQmvxy32rKpL75Oy3_QDUaLP9mlsQpEW-pGMOXQUbu4ppQj0hke9pj8CexYCJkqi_UjY1Nio0bNOdnLupGDPHclXjqqY_j4lFMntE5qBzDwyTwVVaVMSgyKFC2o6yQP3l81sOHhuxPXk15iWS83ibD237eiE6kV85w2zU3aS_WHQ=w1201-h675-no

Nops. No reiza80 in there.
The only thing Im noticing odd, is that I have a 1967 F1 Mod installed (reiza167), and the icon for it is appearing in duplicity on the Menu.
Already tried to remove this Series. Both icons are gone, but the Camaro Cup still not showing.

By now I know is a problem on my end, so its ok. I just dont have any clue at all whats wrong here.
Already tried integrity check aswell.

I've not tested but are the ID= and order= lines even necessary with AMS?

I thought these were used with the stock Reiza content only, now.

I noticed in another mod it was potentially causing conflicts.

I've not tested but are the ID= and order= lines even necessary with AMS?

I thought these were used with the stock Reiza content only, now.

I noticed in another mod it was potentially causing conflicts.

To be honest I don't know, none of my series files have ID or order no.'s except the original Reiza one's and I don't have problems.
I also had a problem one of my mods showing twice and with or with out these lines nothing changed.
I made a new series by just coping one of Reiza's, changed the series file name, edited the vehicle filter and season names and problem was solved yet both files still looked the same to me.
No clue still but it works. :)

It works fine in my game too but it does look like there's a clash somewhere. It'd be nice to find what's causing it.

My best guess would be the class name 'Reiza80'. Perhaps changing that to something less generic will fix the issue.

If Angelo changes the class of one of the .veh files and the class filter in the .srs file to a unique name it should show correctly, no? Albeit with just one car for now.

It works fine in my game too but it does look like there's a clash somewhere. It'd be nice to find what's causing it.

My best guess would be the class name 'Reiza80'. Perhaps changing that to something less generic will fix the issue.

If Angelo changes the class of one of the .veh files and the class filter in the .srs file to a unique name it should show correctly, no? Albeit with just one car for now.

Thanks for the tip. But...
Tried that. Didnt work.

Yep, I would suggest to try changing the class like CMGARAGE is suggesting, both in the .srs file and in one .veh file to start with.

Use something unique like 'G5cup'. If it works you then you'll have to edit all the .veh files.

As I said, I tried that, and it didnt worked, unfortunately.
Im using Windows 7, btw.
Quite odd when those things happens. Frustrating not understand what is happening.
And even if had worked, I would be in mismatch area for online purposes, no?

Anyways, I tried the car. This series really deserves being brought to AMS standards. All the features. Would be an amazing addition and used by many leagues.
As it is now is too much GSC standard. It lacks quite a bit of things.

But is good, nevertheless.

Thanks for the conversion, ClimaxF1

Hey.. Sorry.. I PM'd you then I realized you said to post here :p
Love your conversion.. thank you!!
I just did the Camping World trucks and also had to change or add these values

Issues:
AICornerReductionBase=180 (180% minimum corner speed/skill/traction)

I did 3 laps of Mosport and my engine blew:
Somewhat important - CombustionHeat=30.0
Extremely important - EngineSpeedHeat=12.000e-004
OilMinimumCooling=7.50e-003 // heat dissipated without oil/water transfer
OilWaterHeatTransfer=(3.962e-001,7.925e-005) // heat transfer from oil to water (base, w/ engine speed)
WaterMinimumCooling=3.962e-003
RadiatorCooling=(1.892e-004, 10.239e-005)

The issue I was reading about above:
I suggest making yours "CCup" or something similar short with no spaces or symbols

Mine:
Vehicle Filter = VHRCTS
Classes="VHRCTS"

Yours:
Vehicle Filter = |reiza80
Classes="reiza80"

reiza80 is possibly already used by another mod or used as a 'default' in case of any conflicts with the original coding/load...etc
"|reiza80" has an "|" which may cause conflicts

Always best to rename everything with custom wording for absolutely no conflicts!

Last edited:
Im the one having issues with the series Icon not showing up on the initial menu.
Thanks for the tip @Poopenshnapples.
I tried your suggestions on my installation, but again, no success.
Can only access those cars in the option "All cars and vehicles".

Have no idea where the conflict is, on my case. If any at all.

Im the one having issues with the series Icon not showing up on the initial menu.
Can only access those cars in the option "All cars and vehicles".
Have no idea where the conflict is, on my case. If any at all.

Did you do it to every single vehicle file?

If you have.. delete all of your content and reinstall with your RaceDepartment shared file
Sometimes I forget to add something..or forgot that i deleted something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play