Cars Camaro G5 Cup Complete Pack

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the original version of this mod that i released for GSC Extreme the specs on gearbox and ratios, engine and BHP were based on real life. So the specs that were used in the Swedish championship of 2010.
Gearbox is a 4 speed Richmond Super T-10S.
ratio=(100, 243)
ratio=(100, 161)
ratio=(100, 123)
ratio=(100, 95)
Chevrolet Camaro Cup Engine: ZZ4 Small Block, V8, 5.7L

Of course these values/ratios can be changed but that wouldn't reflect the real life specs.

A few months ago i also did an upgrade on the mod with all latest entries for AMS and upgraded graphics and shaders/textures, mainly on the cockpit. Also sounds were revised,mainly the onboard sounds and latest SFX entries from Reiza. AI was revised too.

But as this version was released earlier i didn't release my version...

Keep up the good work @ClimaxF1

Last edited:
In the original version of this mod that i released for GSC Extreme the specs on gearbox and ratios, engine and BHP were based on real life. So the specs that were used in the Swedish championship of 2010.
Gearbox is a 4 speed Richmond Super T-10S.
ratio=(100, 243)
ratio=(100, 161)
ratio=(100, 123)
ratio=(100, 95)
Chevrolet Camaro Cup Engine: ZZ4 Small Block, V8, 5.7L

Of course these values/ratios can be changed but that wouldn't reflect the real life specs.

A few months ago i also did an upgrade on the mod with all latest entries for AMS and upgraded graphics and shaders/textures, mainly on the cockpit. Also sounds were revised,mainly the onboard sounds and latest SFX entries from Reiza. AI was revised too.

But as this version was released earlier i didn't release my version...

Keep up the good work @ClimaxF1
Quoted:

"A few months ago i also did an upgrade on the mod with all latest entries for AMS and upgraded graphics and shaders/textures, mainly on the cockpit. Also sounds were revised,mainly the onboard sounds and latest SFX entries from Reiza. AI was revised too."

What you have mentioned is pretty much everything that has gone in here and more from me, also with all AMS shaders, even ambient shaders. AMS sounds+effects and the extra other goodies I've added.

Poopenshnapples made several other tweaks too.

- Engine heat + radiator additions and modifications
- Upgrades.ini added
- Default setup (the cars were going into negative suspension values)
- Many small modifications and tweaks
- Internal sounds balanced

If you have anything that has not already being done you are more than welcome to send the files to test.

If they worth updating the car I would be more than happy to add them with credits.

Help is always welcome and very much appreciated by me.

Last edited:
Okay, no problem:thumbsup:

As i don't have your version of the mod i didn't knew what is changed or updated.
But with your explanation i guess it covers most of what i did when updating.
Right now i'm busy with modding a track, when i find time i will let you know if i can contribute to this version with any kind of improvements.

Cheers;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 224 10.5%
  • < 4 years